Learning Experiences

So this is a recap kinda thing for the first week of school for our 4 lovely boys :D

-Monday-

Aizawa looked at the two boys in irritation. "You brats are being very difficult."

"What are you talking about bastard! The one being difficult here is this shithead."

Shinsou fainted offense. "How dare you! Fine I admit to being difficult. But you sir are being a bitch."

"WHY YOU!"

"STOP IT THE BOTH OF YOU!" Aizawa snapped, activating his quirk again. "Jesus fuck. Damn all you problem children."

"He's talking about you, you know." Shinsou muttered to Bakugou.

"Hah?"

"Shinsou stop provoking him." Shinsou looked away with a huff. Aizawa massaged his head in frustration. Suddenly an idea hit him and he smiled.

Shinsou looked wide eyed at his teacher. "Hoe don't do it." He knew that smile anywhere. And he knew shit was going to hit the fan.

Aizawa's smile widened. "I have the perfect punishment."

Shinsou face planted. "Oh my gawd."

Aizawa led the boys to the teachers lounge and told them to sit on the couch. The other teachers looks at the trio in confusion but shrugged and went on with their business.

"This is your punishment. You two have to.." Aizawa couldn't contain his chuckles. I'm a fuckin genius. "You two have to hold hands and you guys can stop once I wake up."

The two boys in question stared dumbfounded at their teacher.

"And if you stop before I wake up. Then you'll be expelled. Because what kind of hero are you if you can't follow some simple directions."

The two boys look at each other with disbelief.

"Oh fuck no." Bakugou muttered.

"What he said."

Aizawa settled himself in his sleeping bag. "Get a move on now boys. Hold hands~"

The other teachers looked at the two sympathy.

The two did what they were told reluctantly.

Shinsou looked at his hand in disgust. How much does this guy sweat???

Bakugou stared holes at the lump that as their homeroom teacher.I'm going to blow you all up.

It around evening and the two were still stuck holding hands. All the teachers at that point have exited and left for the day. Suddenly the door opened up revealing some kid with purple hair that resembled grapes. "Hello this is Minoru Mineta from Management. I'm here to interview the Heroics teacher of class 1A an- HOLY SHIT. THAT'S PFTHAHAHHA AMAZING! Are you two holding hands??! Oh my god that's amazing." Mineta snapped a picture of the two. "This is so going in the school newspaper." He said to himself when looking at the picture.

"You fuckin wouldn't you grape bastard." Bakugou growled.

"Oh yes I would. Maybe I would reconsider if... I don't know.. Got me some photos of the Class 1A girls changing?"

Shinsou sighed. "If that's really what you want.."

Bakugou looked at the two in bewilderment and rage. "Oi. What the fuck you think you're doing?!" Perverts were something Bakugou despised and he was not having this. "I swear to god. I will blow you up-"