Entrance Exam into a New Chapter

Not even 4 seconds into the exam and Izuku has encountered his first robot. It was also at this point that the others have caught up to him. Dang! Gotta claim my point fast! But how do I beat this thing?! I can't even use my quirk. Think Izuku THINK. The robot's head has to turn and tilt its head to aim lasers at people. How can I use this.. BINGO BONGO! I got it.

As the robot shot lasers , Izuku effectively dodged the majority of them while advancing his way in between the robot's legs. Just a little closer he willed . Izuku dodged another onslaught of lasers. Damn there's no cool down for the lasers. Izuku looked up at the robot's head, and yes his plan was working. If the robot kept trying to aim lasers at him while he moved toward its legs, it would fall over and become disabled. He rolled in between the robot's legs resulting the robot tilting over.

"I did it!" he yelled in triumph. He turned around to observe his work, though he was filled with pride, he was quickly filled with dread. Everyone was demolishing robots left and right! That meant less robots for him. I can't fail All Might damnit!

Realizing in his current area he had no hope to gain any points and decide to move somewhere else. As he ran through the streets, he witnessed other students in danger as they fought robots. Much like the sludge incident, Izuku would rush in to save other participants. He pushed people out of harm's way, led them to safe places and disabled the robots from behind. To his luck, the switch off button was on the back if the robot on a foot. To think robots could be defeated with a press of a button... On another note, though Izuku gained some points for disabling robots, he still did not accumulate enough points pass and Present Mic had just announced 3 minutes left. Oh my Jesus. I'm screwed....

Izuku continued to run through neighborhoods and streets, and that's when he saw it. The infamous killer 0 pointer. He was stunned and gawked at the thing. Sure, on any other day he would analyze the huge piece of metal, but right now he was too busy trembling. I am so screwed. Why aren't my legs moving!

Izuku could do nothing but stand and watch as other fled the scene. But his state if fear was broken by the yell of a girl and a certain purple guy trying to lift up the rock that trapped the girl. He also noted that the robot was getting dangerously close...

I can't just stand here and be helpless! I can't wait for someone to save me. No. Not after what All Might has done for me, I need to repay him. I need to make him proud. Show him he made a good choice. Dammit he wasn't the same timid boy he was a few months ago! My name in Midoriya Izuku. And I am not no Deku.

Going on his resolve, Izuku sprinted over to the duo and noticed the girl trapped was the one who stopped him from tripping prior. Then it clicked.

"Your quirk is anti-gravity right? Can you lift the rock?"

The girl couldn't answer but the purpled haired boy did. "She overused her quirk. She can't anymore."

"Ok." Izuku went to the opposite side of the rock. "On the count of 3 lift."

"1....2.....3....." Miraculously through the grunts they lifted the rock. But at the same time, the colossal robot was even more closer. They wouldn't be able to escape in time. If only I can buy them some time..

The purple haired boy lifted the girl from the ground. "What are you doing! Come on we gotta get out of here!"

"You're right, you guys gotta get out of here. Don't worry about me, I'll buy you guys some time." Without time to argue against Izuku, Izuku jumped up into the air.