No Going Back

"Look.. fuck. I just wanted to say sorry."

Izuku looked at the blonde complexed. Did he just.. Did this piece of shit just try to apologize?

"Hurry the fuck up and accept my apology so I can go home." Katsuki was getting impatient.

"What are you even sorry for?" Izuku wanted to know what the blonde's goal was. Did he actually mean it or was this some kind of sick joke.

Katsuki averted his eyes from Izuku, with eyebrows furrowed and frown present decorating his face, "I'm... Look Deku.."

Izuku's eye widened and stared at the blond in disbelief. Deku. DEKU. He's trying to apologize and is using a goddamn insult to refer to me. Oh man this is so a freaking joke!

"I'm sorry for saying you can't be a fucking hero."

Izuku laughed. Did he really think that he could just say sorry and think that'll fix everything he's done him. Did he think that was enough for him to forgive him for all all the pain, torment and suffering?!

It was Katsuki's to return a look of disbelief..well in his case a look of disbelief and aggression. Does this nerd think I'm joking? I wasted my own fucking time. Spared him my precious fucking time to fucking apologize to this Deku! "What are you laughing at you Deku. Look I fucking apologized so fucking forgive m-"

"ARE YOU PFT! HAHA! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID BAKUGOU! HAHA" Izuku was crying tears.

"Hah?" Tick marks appeared on Katsuki's head, "Who're you calling stupid you Deku!"

"Do you really want me to tell you?" Izuku stopped laughing in exchanged for a serious face. "First, you're referring to me as 'Deku.' An insult that you gave me. I mean who in their right minds asks forgiveness from someone while simultaneously insulting someone. Second, cut the 'I'm sorry for saying you can be a hero' crap. Do you know how many people have said that to me? The exact number is everyone! I don't need you saying sorry for that. Third. You didn't even apologize for all this shit you've put me through. You've beaten me up. You've verbally and physically abuse me. Made me a fucking outcast. You've done so much shit to me and all you can say is 'I'm sorry for saying you can't be a hero'" he mocked. "Now listen here Bakugou. If you were sorry, you'd have recognized all the abuse you've done to me all because of your stupid ego and apologized for that, WITHOUT calling me a goddamn Deku. So tell me Bakugou why are really apologizing. Was this some kind of dare? Sick joke? Did someone tell you to-" Katsuki stiffened at the latter. "Hah. So it was never your intention to apologize to me. It wasn't even your idea. Someone had to fucking tell you to do the right thing-"

Katsuki pinned the greenette to the wall. "And that's why I'm saying sorry! Jesus fucking christ. Why can't you just accept an apology!" he sneered. Katsuki was done. All he wanted to do was apologize but this extra. But this pebble in his road was making a bitch fit about it!

Izuku gave a glare straight into crimson eyes before spitting into his childhoods friend's face. "Fuck you! There was no apology to forgive here. All I heard coming out of your shitty mouth was a tone of bull. All I heard was a sorry excuse of a wannabe hero squawking bull!"

Katsuki tightened his hold on the greenette, "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU. YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT." Katsuki was furious. Who was this extra to back talk him. Question his motives. He was making an effort for this waste of air so why can't this Deku return the favor! Fuck this apologizing shit!

"You know what!" Izuku put the muscles he's gain from his training to use and pinned Katsuki to the wall. Forget that this man was an alpha! He wasn't afraid of some alpha. "FUCK YOU. I HATE YOU. TO THINK EVERYONE FUCKING ADMIRES A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU. YOU'RE AN EGOMATIC DIPSHIT WHO CAN'T SEE ANYTHING BUT HIMSELF. SOMEONE SO SELF ABSORBED-"

"SHUT UP YOU EXTRA. I'M HERE TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR THE SHIT I'VE DONE. BUT NO YOU JUST HAVE TO THROW SOME BITCH FIT ABOUT IT! WHAT. WANT ME TO SAY SORRY FOR POKING FUN OF YOU A LITTLE BIT?! FINE! I'M SORRY FOR BEING A PIECE OF SHIT-"

SLAP

"Do you even hear yourself? 'Poking a little fun?' Yeah if a little bit included years of verbal, physical, and mental abuse to me then yeah. Bakugou. You don't even sound like your sorry. Even if you were, I would never except a any damn apology from your mouth. Why? Well shit how about you review your life story. Or do you need someone to point out the obvious to you?" Izuku released his hold from Katsuki, shuddering a breath.

Katsuki was so not having this. He was not having this extra fucking talk back to him. "Oi nerd. It's not my fault you can't handle people picking on you. Just shows how fucking weak and useless you are you Deku. You're just a pebble in my path. You're nothing. Noth-ing! So don't try to parade around here just because you found some new found confidence! Know your damn place beta." Katsuki was releasing alpha hormones to further assert his dominance.

Izuku stared back at the alpha defiantly resisting the alpha scent. "I will not bow down to you Alpha. I'm leaving. There's nothing else to say here."

"Fine by me nerd."

The two walked away, each harboring a new found fire.

Izuku. Just watch me Bakugou

Katsuki. Fucking shitty Deku

I will beat you and show you what I'm about.

---------------------------

Mini bonus

Izuku shut the door to his apartment and slid down the door, landing on his butt with an 'oof.' Holy shizzle did I just talk back to Bakugou?! That so could have gone so much better..... No going back now...

A/N

Hoped you enjoyed reading. Sorry if this chapter was short.. Kinda just want the fallout between Katsuki and Izu in one chapter buuuut I am currently half way done-ish with the next chapter including my other 2 baby boys Shouto and Shinsou. Also hoping to include in the quirk apprehension test and Izu confessing his deep dark history to All Might~ Till next time :)