T W O

No one POV

Kim Taehyung was an innocent boy and really sweet and kind.. He was happy.. But when the BTS had a concert in the Philippines.. Taehyung heard something that was not meant to be heard, and something bad happened that day.

All of him changed... He was no longer the sweet and funny Taehyung you knew.. He had depression and he became a sad boy and nothing else... When he was a kid, he said he wanted to live to be happy.. But now he wants to die.

Let me tell you all how it started...

As you can see Kim Taehyung is 18 years old, the funny and adoroble one in the group, he was in the spotlight, he was the center of attention, everyone loves him but the only people that hated him was the BTS boys they didn't like him...
They despise him... They hate him.. They are angry at him... They want him gone...

They didn't know how they started hating on him but all they know is that all of them hate him... But of course they don't show it to everyone or Taehyung.. Because if Taehyung knew.. He would tell their manager, and their manager will tell PD nim about it, and he will scold them about it... So they just faked smiled around Taehyung, Faked laugh around Taehyung, fake friendship around Taehyung...

And of course Taehyung is completely oblivious of what's happening, because he never notices it.

Taehyung POV

Today i received a message from my mom but i will look at it later, because in just 1 hour we will start the concert here in the Philippines, and I'm really excited and happy to see our fans, of course not just me, ALL of us are excited and we really hope that this concert will go perfectly.

Jungkook POV

I was talking to Jimin hyung about our concert before it starts, all of us are in the backstage but then he disturbed our conversation , " Hey! Kookie! Jiminie! Are you guys excited? " Taehyung hyung asked, and we just rolled our eyes but not showing it to him " yeah, we are" Jimin hyung said in a monotone voice, wtf? Why is he speaking like that? Does he want Taehyung hyung to know about us hating on him? He is completely showing his hatred right now.

"Um.. What's wrong Jiminie?" Taehyung hyung asked and Park freaking Jimin just literally rolled his eyes in front of Taehyung hyung "NOTHING is wrong Taehyung" Jimin hyung said "oh... Well are you okay? You seem angry though.." Taehyung hyung asked AGAIN "Oh YES i am okay Taehyung EVERYTHING seems wonderful, i am not angry i am just excited!!" Jimin hyung said in a sarcastic tone, and Taehyung hyung just smiled "Oh! Okay, well sorry if i interrupted you guys, I'll be going now bye!!" He said and left, that stupid bitch is so annoying and he didn't even noticed Jimin hyungs sarcasm ugh.

Jimin POV

When the loser was gone i saw Jungkook rolling his eyes, and immediately glared at me, "What the hell??! Jimin hyung!!" He yelled, well not loud enough for the staffs to hear, i was so confused and asked "What? What the fuck are you shouting for?" He then rolled his eyes again, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT??!!" Do what? I don't know what he's talking about "do what?" I asked "Jimin hyung! Don't play dumb! You literally showed him sarcasm because you were angry at him! If he notices it he will tell our manager and we will be in trouble!" Oh so that's what it is, i scoffed "Well i don't fucking care, you know why? Because i am his 'bestfriend' (air quotation marks) and i know Taehyung, he won't tell, even a word! Because he's too stupid for that, and even if he tell I don't care because to me he is just a stupid useless bitch" Jungkook then scoffed too "WELL i care, you know why? Because i am not his 'bestfriend' (air quotation marks) like you! We just play games yeah we are bros but i am not like you! You don't even care if we get in trouble ugh whatever I don't want to waste my time on arguing with you, lets just go the concert will start in 30 minutes"

Jungkook left and i just followed, ugh that stupid bitch is ruining us all.

'What they don't know is that someone was listening to their conversation the whole time'

A/N: Hellooooo sorry if my story sucks but i really hope you like it (sorry for my english) ( '▽`)