F O U R T E E N

Third person's POV
(Okie but I'm sorry for the long update, I'm pretty sure it's bad but enjoy!)

The others were at the dorm and they just kept quiet, Jimin was pissed as hell, he locked himself in his room unable to contain himself and his anger, he might take his anger out on Jin and the others.

Jin and the others were at the living room at the moment, they could see Jimin's rage in his eyes, they all know that he liked Yoongi for a long time and would do anything for him but seeing his crush taking their enemy's side makes him angry.

To tell you the truth, Jimin and Jungkook were really REALLY close with Taehyung back then, they would laugh together at the smallest things and joke around, they were really happy back then, but the two noticed the way Jin and the others treat Taehyung behind his back and asked them why.

Jimin took a bite out of Taehyung's cookie and the latter gasped, his eyebrows frowning at the elder. "Jiminie! That was my last cookie! Hmph!" He turned away from the other and Jungkook who was watching the two cackled, Jimin snickered, "I'm shorry," he apologized with his mouth chewing, Taehyung looked at him with stern eyes, though both Jimin and Jungkook thought it was pretty cute.

"No can do, you need to get another cookies for me, and that's when I'll accept your apology.." Taehyung said to the elder and Jimin shrugged, he laid his game controller down and stood up, "Okay okay.." He yawned and went out the room and downstairs to grab some cookies in the fridge for the sulking younger.

As Jimin went down the stairs, he heard chattering and peeped at the corner, it was Jin and the others drinking some juice and eating some snacks, he continued walking towards the fridge and greeted them, "Hey hyungs." He looked at the snacks and licked his lips, his eyes shining making Jin laugh his windshield laugh.

"Here," Yoongi tossed a snickers and toblerone to the younger and Jimin blushed a bit, "T-thanks Yoongi hyung." Yoongi just shrugged and continued eating some starburst.

"What do you need chim?" Hoseok asked as he arranged the skittles by its color, Jimin smiled, "Tae's sulking cause I took a bite of his last cookie so for him to accept my apology I would need to bring him another cookie from the fridge..." Jimin thought for a while, "Come to think of it, we only have one last pack of chips ahoy left-" he was cut off by his sentence when Namjoon who was chewing something moved aside for Jimin to see the pack of chips ahoy.

Jimin widened his eyes and pouted a bit, his shoulders slumped down, "oh man.." Jin rose a brow, "Oh yeah, and why didn't Taehyung just go and get it himself since he was the one who wanted one?" He rolled his eyes at the thought of the younger making Jimin's eyebrows frown a little.

"Uhm hyungs.. I just want to ask you guys why.. Why you guys seem like you hate Taehyung so much?" He asked making Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon stiff except for Yoongi who just looked at him blankly, he put the starburst he was going to put in his mouth down and was about to say something, "No, I don't-" he was sadly cut off by a certain voice making them look behind Jimin.

"Yeah, explain." Jungkook casually walks in and opened the fridge getting some milk, Jimin rose a brow on this, "Taehyung asked me to check up on you to make sure you didn't tricked him and tried escaping." The youngest explained.

Hoseok cleared his throat and looked at Namjoon and Jin, "Well.. Uh, as you can see.. Taehyung is.. We don't really like him.. We just see him as an untalented boy because all he has is his looks and that's it.. And I'm sure he just acts kind and sweet and stuff." Jin explained making both Jungkook and Jimin froze.