F I F T E E N

(A/n: Hello guys, I know it's been awhile but let me just come clear with Taehyung's and Yoongi's personalities, they are what you call DID/MPD{Dissociative Identity Disorder/Multiple Personality Disorder} but with the way I had written things, it somehow came off with a supernatural vibe into it, I don't really know but I'm sure a real DID isn't something like this, so it's up to y'all if you want it just a disorder or something supernatural. Mix it up idc it's up to you guys.)

Sorreh, muwah!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Yoongi just stood there, he didn't know what to do and doesn't even know what was happening anymore, who is he? What in the world is happening?

The silver eyed male smirked as he raised a brow sassily while looking at Yoongi, he eyed him up and down and scoffed, "Lame."

Yoongi shivered a bit when he spoke and he finally woke up to his senses and started nearing towards the silver eyed male.

"... Who are you..?" Yoongi asked slowly but gently towards the silver eyed male, he sat down beside the male, he looked at the male with calmness and gentleness, he placed his hand next to the younger's delicate fingers making the silver eyed male's hands flinch and Yoongi saw disgust in the male's eyes and expression.

His eyes twitched at the sight of Yoongi, "Don't come near me," He said with a stern voice making Yoongi frown, "I'm afraid you didn't hear me.. Let me ask you again, who.the.fuck.are.you?" As Yoongi said those words, he had a fake smile on making the other's eye twitch in annoyance.

They just stayed there not moving an inch in silence for a whole 10 seconds, Yoongi sighed, 'This is a stubborn one..' He thought and looked at the other male with soft eyes, "Would you please tell me?" Yoongi asked again in a more desperate tone.

The silver eyed male looked at him with a scary gaze, he smirked and laid down on the hospital bed in a more comfortable position, "Don't want to," he said in a teasing tone making Yoongi irritated and annoyed by him.

Yoongi stood up abruptly and glared at the male who was amused by his annoyed reaction, "Look here, btch, I don't have time for your attitude right now, I'm asking you who you are and let me speak to Taehyung." The sliver eyed male's eyes widen a bit at the mention of Taehyung. "Why can't you just tell me?! I'm tired and I don't know what to do anymore, and now you appear? This has got to be a joke, Jimin and the others are literally having a crisi at the dorm and now some trash like you decided to just pop out like 'hi bitch' and you can't even listen to me you stubborn prick!" Yoongi was panting from all the complaining, after a minute, he finally calmed down and he noticed there was a piercing gaze coming from the silver eyed male towards him.

The male had a dark expression, Yoongi knew something was off.

"You.. You were the one who failed.." He whispered and Yoongi heard, his tone was dangerous, Yoongi knew he was pissed but he didn't know what the aforementioned meant to say.

Failed? At what?

"Stop acting like you know it all... Stop getting so close to him.. Then what.. Are you just gonna betray him in the end just like they did..? Just die already.. Don't come near Taehyung.." Yoongi froze in his place in silence.

He understood now.

Why the male was getting pissed at him and why he was saying those words.

He now understood, that  V and the silver eyed male wasn't trying to hurt Taehyung. They were trying to protect him. They were saving him.

But he failed.

He failed to protect Taehyung in their place.

He tried having Taehyung to be himself so that he can be free and not regret anything, he didn't want Taehyung's other personalities to come out because he thought that would only hurt him and put him in danger, but now he understand that the reason they come out is because Taehyung alone can't protect himself, that's why other personalities come out to protect him.

Yoongi knew, the reason why V wanted Taehyung to hurt himself and commit suicide was because the pain was too much for Taehyung, so V wanted him to just die, instead of getting hurt in this cruel world.

Yoongi thought... 'Why did I not know? I was like this once... But more..'

Yoongi never knew the reasons why these personalities come out, because he thought to himself it was a dangerous decision to listen to them and he's not wrong, but he never understood why they wanted him to hurt himself or commit suicide and all, because he once thought that his other personality is just pure evil and a demon. (Yoons other personality tried killing him just for fun)

He knew it was to escape from reality, but he can't have Taehyung that.

Yoongi widened his eyes, "Wait! Please, let me speak to Taehyung! Please!" He begged but the silver eyed male just stared at him with a lifeless gaze.

The silver eyed male stood up slowly, "Then what..?" He grabbed Yoongi's neck in a split second and looked deep into his soul, Yoongi tried getting out of his deadly tight grip but it was useless, despite looking weak, he was really strong.

"You going to let him get hurt again..?" The silver eyed male was pissed as hell, Yoongi knew if he wasn't going to stop sooner or later Yoongi will run out of breath and die.

He gripped the younger's hands and looked at him with an apologetic face, "I-I'm s-sorry... I.. W-wasn't ab-able t-to pr-protect h-him..! B-but h-hear me out..! I j-just n-need t-o talk t-to T-taehyung..! L-let me talke to h-him pl-" Yoongi was struggling to get out of his grip, he couldn't talk straight, he was running out of air.

The silver eyed male glared at him and finally let go.

Yoongi slumped down and coughed multiple times, he held his painful neck and surely enough there was a mark that was left there. He looked at the silver eyed male and composed himself.

"First... Let me apologize for not realizing sooner, and second, I'm sorry that I.. Failed." Yoongi had a regretful look on his face and the silver eyed latter scoffed at him, "Lame.."

Yoongi's eyes twitched at this and tried calming himself, 'This brat...'

"You're a loser so why should I forgive you? And who knows, you might let him get hurt again." The aforementioned said in a playful tone.

He looked at Yoongi with a menacing aura and pointed his index finger at Yoongi's chest, he smirked making Yoongi gulp.

"Listen here loser, Taehyung's mine. If you hurt him in any way, I will kill you without mercy." The male declared making Yoongi sigh, 'how can you just say he's yours..? Is that even possible??'

"Me and that asshole lives to protect him in any way.. Even if it meant driving him to commit suicide... We just want this pain to disappear." He said in a monotone voice, Yoongi raised a brow, "When you said 'asshole' did you mean...?"

"Hey there fucker!" A huskey voice called and Yoongi knew that voice all too well, he looked at the latter and was surprised at what he saw. "Yup.. It's him."

Taehyung's right eye was deep black while the left one was silver.

_________________
A/n: It's fucked up, I knoww🤷🏻‍♀️