Chapter Four- Missing

Chapter Four

“Go!” The two yelled at the same time, running towards each other.

Ty sat at the edge of the platform, having read the note left by Mitch an hour or so ago. There wasn’t really anything to do, beside stare off into space and think, which he did not want to do at the moment. Turning his head to the side a quiet sound to his right caught his attention, listening close as everything grew silent again. Narrowing his eyes slightly, he got up slowly looking around before a dull ache of his wrist made him look down. The writing was aching, making him grimace at the feeling as he gazed around again. They’re here. He thought to himself earning a smart remark back from his mind as he shook his head and let himself slip a little, eyes glowing a slight silver tint.

“I know you’re here, show yourself.” Deadlox called out, keeping himself alert of his surrounds.

“Dammit, Sorcerer you said he wouldn’t notice us.” A voice murmured, eyes strained on Ty.

“I did, and he shouldn’t have.” The sorcerer protested quietly, staring at the male whose sunglasses were sliding down his nose a little with a huff.

“Well he did-” He was cut off.

“Are you too scared to? What’re you afraid of, huh?” Ty teased, trying to anger them slightly.

The male narrowed his eyes feeling anger bubbling inside of him, with a frown he pushed his glasses up before mumbling something quietly and a black mist slowly made its way towards him. Dropping his hand by his side he watched as Ty stayed where he was before noticing the mist and quickly raising a hand, eyes glowing slightly as he blocked it with a force field.

“Nice try, Sky.” Ty sneered, his tone sarcastic as he gazed around before whipping his head in the direction of where he was glaring.

Chuckling, the one named Sky stepped out of the shadows and into the little clearing down below raising his hands up.

“I must say, #8392 you’re very well at picking up things.” Sky commented, crossing his arms across his chest as he glanced back at the sorcerer still standing in the shadows.

Paling Ty stepped back slightly, his force field diminishing as he stared at the male with slight interest.

“So you found me.” Ty shrugged, looking around for a way to escape just in case.

“I did, and I believe it’s time that you stop running and join my army, where you were made for.” Sky replied, a smirk evident on his face.

“And if I don’t?” Ty questioned, raising an eyebrow even though he already knew the answer.

“Then I’ll make you by force.” He replied simply, shrugging.