the storms that are brewing (Chapter Six)

This song is great for sOme relationships in this story. Plus this song is super catchy and I can't stop humming it. :) Also THANK YOU FOR 500 READS!! 

-

Ever since the meet-up between the rival gangs behind Love~Love~ Paradise was a bust, Dante was banned from both clubs and put on the Job board for taking. But besides that, after months of never hearing from the other, the others meeting once again to try and bind the mafia back into one was controversial.

Many agreed, knowing that secretly the other needed the other to sustain as a whole. But like the floaters, they were discarded. Speaking of floaters, with Kai, Ein, and Aaron evolved from being floaters, new people took their place as floaters. Laurance, in The Maid Cafe, liked to overhear the mafia's plans, knowing of things they did not want him to know, especially the scandal between Lucinda and Aaron. He was an asset, but not exactly. He didn't support Lucinda's cause yet encouraged her. He even agreed to spy but was easily found out by Aphmau. His tactics were not fit for the crime boss herself, especially his flirting approach. 

Let's just say he came back with a cheeky grin and a black eye. But anyways, he liked to oversee the actions of the other members, especially the ones who were formerly from Aphmau's group. Garroth, whom he had personal interests in, was a closed book. He expected a cheery guy that would open up almost immediately, according to Ein's reports but they were ridiculed when Laurance first met him. Garroth was cold, not willing to accept his behavior near him. It was tricky getting around him without him being pissed, but Laurance liked a good challenge. Next was Travis. He seemed a little distant but still kept his consistency in his jobs. He also met up with his good friend Dante quite often. Laurance observed some of their shady behavior, especially some talk about some arrests. He was so anxious to share the information with Lucinda.

Continuing, Travis ran by his father's requests. The only reason he ditched the love of his life for this mafia was for his father's debts, etc. Many of Aphmau's people were after the Valkrum's for their debts. After his mother left his father, the two were constantly broken apart by secrets. But with enough manipulation on his father's part, his father got Travis to handle his dues. Defeating Aphmau's mafia would mean defeating those who have wronged him all those years ago. Then there was Ein. He was very familiar with envy. He was envious of Aaron, especially because he got into a relationship with Aphmau when he liked her. Some say he does, yet there's no need for any confirmation. Every time Aaron and Aphmau talked, he'd stay in the darkness, yearning to be in Aaron's place. The fall of her mafia would mean he'd be the helping hand and her true love. Laurance and Lucinda agreed though that that hatred for Aaron could be utilized for hate against Aphmau, but the thoughts dissipated along with the possibilities of the mafias joining back again. 

Lastly, there was Nate. Laurance knew that he still wanted Guy, he even caught him calling him, hoping he'd answer. It was disappointing that the asset wouldn't let go of the past. But his intel for the past months has been spot-on, including the part where he planned with Dante on arresting Kai and Aphmau when they met up with him. It was well-planned, executed to stop the war right then and there. The only con was that Kai was with her. Kai was skilled, especially since he was a meif'wa. His agility, strength, it nearly matched Aaron's. If he had a certain driving force, he'd compare to Aaron. But that night proved they'd met their match, fighting-wise.

Laurance reported to Lucinda every night, informing her on their actions. He genuinely cared for her, but not in a romantic way. He respected her, only wanting the best. But he always ended his reports with, "Don't forget who's always watching." She never worried about this, but one day it would find her. But now, why worry?