the initiation of ivy (Chapter 14)

OoooooOOh! Ivy and Teony may be possible! :) ANDDDD WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS! Enjoy! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K! I'll make a VERY special chapter for 2k reads. Also, I love the song above and I feel this is how Guy is after the split with Nate.

Just a hint for the next chapter: Whom was in the infamous group, the Shadow Knights in MyStreet? Also, who hates them currently? With that, just picture some bad blood between them fueling a certain, attempt. I'll just leave that. 

-

After Guy, Ivy, and Teony arrived at Guy's home, they both dragged her out of the car while she slept, the mere thought of Ivy being with her again staying far from her mind. Once she was laid on Guy's couch, they simultaneously dropped down to the floor in exhaustion. "My Irene! How did you manage her?" Guy wiped off some sweat on his brow. "I don't know. She doesn't normally drink unless she's stressed." She huffed, her pressed, pink suit getting wrinkled as she laid on the floor. 

"Well, you seem to know what you're doing. I'll leave you to it." Guy stretched and walked to his room, proceeding to take a shower whilst he left Ivy dumb-founded. "Geez Teony, what's with your new dad?" Ivy stood up and walked to the door, making sure it was locked. She found a chair and sat at the door, looking through the peep-hole every minute or so. Once she heard the water shut, she saw something limp down the hall. "G-Guy!" She loaded her gun and held it next to her as the man finally went into the light. "Oh, Nate." She opened the door, watching him walk normally again. 

"What was that for..?" Ivy asked, pivoting her hip. "Well, if it was Guy, it would've made him more sympathetic and-," He paused to show the bouquet of flowers behind his back. "-maybe let me in. But you've taken care of that." He smiled, going to his kitchen to grab a vase. "It seems you know your way around." Ivy walked to him, laying her gun down on the marble counter. "Yeah, probably because I was living here for the past two years." He poured water into the vase and set it down. Ivy's mouth was agape. "You're serious?!" She dug her nails into her hand when Nate laughed. "Don't think that because we both have.. someone.. on the other side makes us friends." She crossed her arms and walked to the couch, sitting on the spot unoccupied by Teony. 

He shrugged, opening up the fridge to get a bottle of water when Guy entered. He was wearing his signature suit, crisply ironed, like he liked it. "Nate. You know I don't like-." "Orange Daffodils, I know. I got them for Teony. He picked the single flower and handed it to Ivy. "You like Blue Dahlias and Purple Hydrangeas though." He smirked at Guy, whom was taken aback by him. "Lets skip the formalities." Guy straightened his tie whilst his face flushed. "Why did you and Ivy follow us to the club?" Ivy grew worried as Nate had that familiar cocky expression. "Well, we didn't follow you,.." "Yes, yes we did." "And it was by coincidence that we met," "It was according to a plan!" "Can you shut it?!" Nate and Ivy continued their bickering because of.. conflicting ideas. Nate's way out was lying but Ivy disagreed. 

Guy sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose in stress. "Okay, it seems that this was an assassination gone wrong?" Ivy nodded, holding Teony's hand as she nodded. "Yeah, Lucinda said she'd send Ivan to kill me if I didn't. It seems that she knows me too well." Ivy was disappointed in herself. If she kept her mouth shut, she wouldn't have disrupted Teony's business and probably ruin their relationship permanently. "I see. What about you then?" Guy crossed his arms as he faced Nate. "I was the back-up. Ivy and I are actually good friends y'know." He rolled his eyes at Guy. 

"Whatever. What's the problem?" He crossed his arms. "Well, Ivan is out for blood, particularly Ivy's, Teony's and yours." Guy grew angry, furrowing his eyebrows and forming a scowl. "And your skin is saved, right? Of course!" He looked at Teony and sat next to her while she slept. "W-What? No, what happened is that-." Guy shook his head. "I don't want your excuses! Get. Out!" He growled, pointing his gun at him. Nate's eyes widened as he stared at the pistol. "Fine..! Don't expect me around anymore then!" He slammed the door, leaving the apartments before Ivan could notice he left. His attempt to mend things with Guy didn't go well. You couldn't even call it an attempt, it was a failure! He decided to put this aside for now. There are bigger things to worry about.