Jared

Me: how about you write something other than smut?
Also me: s m u t

THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER. NSFW content is featured in this chapter. Please be aware of that whether you chose to read this chapter or not. Thank you :)

"I'll be b-back in a few h-hours, bye Jared!" Evan called out. "Bye, Evan!" I heard the door close. I ran into Evan's room and immediately began playing my keyboard.

"Oh you have some sort of remote skill." I heard from behind me, making me jump. I turned to see Connor Murphy sitting on my bed. "Didn't think you'd be here alone." I huffed. "Didn't think you'd be here at all." I retorted, unplugging my keyboard. "Why are you here? You know Evan's at work." Connor rolled his eyes. "I know." He twirled one of his vines.

"I know those vines are a sham. Just free your fucking clouds, I don't care anymore." I deadpanned. Connor chuckled lightly as his vines slowly became clouds. He took a step closer to me. I pushed my glasses up. "Connor, why are you here?" I asked. He took a step closer. "I wanted to see you." I scoffed. "Yeah, like I'd believe that." He brushed the fire away from my face. "Clearly you don't want to see me." He leaned in. "Damn right I don't. I hoped to never see you face ever again yet here you are." I said, backing away.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Connor asked. "Oh, I don't know. You got me kicked out of both school and my house, you took Evan from me, and on top of that, you don't leave me alone!" I shouted. "Well maybe I enjoy your company. Or, maybe you enjoy mine?" I scoffed loudly. "You ruined my fucking life, Murphy! How could I even enjoy you company?" He pulled my face to his and kissed me. I instinctively went to kiss back, but he pulled away too soon. "That's why." Connor deadpanned.

I grabbed his face and slammed his lips onto my own. The response was immediate, us both kissing the other roughly. Our lips moved together lustfully and angrily. His hands ran under my shirt, rubbing the skin there lightly. I tugged at his thick clouds, earning myself a soft moan. I shoved my tongue into his mouth, quickly met with his pushing against my own. We pulled away gasping for air, a trail of saliva connecting our mouths. I only needed him more.

I smashed our lips back together, pushing him onto the bed. I knew where this was going. And I didn't mind.

He pulled off my shirt as I fumbled with the buttons on his. Our chests touched as we kissed roughly. Hands exploring each other torsos.

Our pants came off. How did this happen? I didn't know. He pulled my glasses off. I couldn't comprehend the feeling of it all. I rolled on top of him, pinning Connor to the bed.

Our boxers were the last piece of clothing to come off, revealing just how needy and turned on we were. I knew Evan had a bottle of lube in his nightstand drawer, one of my many... discoveries regarding things Evan owns.

I pulled it out and applied some to myself. Pressing against Connor's hole, I pushed in all the way, biting his shoulder as he clawed at my back. I stayed still, allowing myself to breathe. "Fucking move already!" Connor said impatiently, trying not to moan. Oh, I'll move alright. I'll have him screaming my name if I had any say, which I did.

I pulled back and slammed into him, his teeth gritted, suppressing his moans. I just kept thrusting. I moved my mouth to his neck, biting and sucking roughly. I angled my hips to try and get something out of him. "OH fUcK JaREd, sHiT!~" Connor moaned out loudly. I smiled. I found his prostate. I made it my goal to hit there with every thrust, moving up to kiss his lips hungrily. I bit his lip, earning myself another moan.

I kept thrusting. I felt Connor shake slightly. He was close. Grabbing his dick, i began to pump him with every thrust. I caught a glimpse of his face right before his orgasm: pupils blown wide, mouth hanging open, practically drooling. Nothing made sense anymore, my hatred for Connor impossibly high, even with the lust I had for this moment. He moaned loudly as he came, grinding his hips down onto me. I felt my orgasm nearing, so I pushed myself all the way inside Connor. I came deep inside of him, moaning with Connor. Holy shit.

We laid there on Evan's bed, breathing heavily. Both of us were still quite naked. "So." I said, breaking the silence. "So." Connor repeated. "You're dating Evan." I stated as a pang of realization hit me. "Yeah." Connor said loosely. "What we did... we weren't supposed to do that..." I said. "Well," Connor began. "Who has to know?" He rolled on top of me, a sly smile on his face. He leaned down to kiss me, and I reluctantly returned it. How could I hate something that made me feel so good? I didn't know.

We cleaned up the evidence, each taking a shower after creating a neutral zone. The feel of the water on my hair was so strange. Nothing happened, just water on fire so casually and normally. I loved it. Back when I lived with Jace, if I accidentally burnt something, he'd force me to shower in his bathroom. It wasn't a safe zone and there was nothing I could do about it. My magic wasn't strong enough to neutralize it.

I stood in the shower and watched the water flow down my forearms. There were no scars nor burns. Evan had healed the scars, so now there was no trace of my tendencies. I thought about what Connor and i did. It wasn't right, and i knew that. But how could I say no? I hated Connor Murphy with a burning passion, but he made me feel so good. How could I give that up? I was doing Evan wrong. I was doing myself wrong. Connor is dangerous, and I know that. But I cant resist him. I didn't know why.

I put on some of Evan's clothes, handing Connor some of my clean ones and his dirty ones. "Change. Then you need to go before Evan comes home." Connor changed, but as he walked past me to leave, he took hold of my forearm and kissed me roughly. I kissed back, needing his lips, his passion. Our tongues clashed as it became deeper. Our hands explored each other's arms, hair, and chests. Before we split, i bit his lip and ran my fingers through his clouds.

"You should change those, asshole." I snapped. Connor shoved me away, his clouds turning to regular hair, the burnt marks already gone from the ends. As he climbed out of the window, he turned to me. "None of this happened, got it Kleinman?" I flipped him off. "Whatever you need to tell yourself, Murphy." And then he was gone.