Jared

I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did. I did not mean to do what I just did.

But it happened. I can't ignore it. I hate Connor Murphy. So fucking much. I threw fireballs at the window, nothing happening to it. That just made me angrier. I hate him I hate him I hate him. But then why do I lust for him? Wait... do I?

Yes. But... no? I only do when he's here... I opened Evan's laptop, knowing the passcode and logging in easily. I looked up air elementals. That's what Connor was. What I found sent me into hysterics. "Air elementals have the strongest grasp on their projectionary magic [see PROJECTIONARY MAGIC], allowed them to use it even in places where stationary magic is in place [see STATIONARY MAGIC]. The dangers of this are extreme, so please be aware if you ever come in contact with an air elemental. Though they have this unique ability, they're projectionary magic is much weaker in safe zones, and can only be used when both persons are in either a safe zone or open zone."

I've fallen under his spell. He's gotten into my mind and can do pretty much whatever he wants. I closed the tabs and logged off Evan's laptop. Just in time, too. "H-hey, Jared!" Evan said cheerfully, standing outside the room. He sat on his bed. "How was work?" I asked. "Eh. Pretty n-normal I guess. How b-bout you? How was staying h-here?"

I kept my mind off of Connor as I talked to Evan. "Unexciting. All I really did was take a shower." Evan nodded, smiling. "Did C-Connor swing by? I f-forgot to tell him I h-had work." Oh. "Yeah. I told him you were at work after he greeted me with a fuck you which I kindly returned with this." I held up my middle finger. "I'm sure he m-means well." Yeah right. "Maybe for you, Ev. But for me? He just doesn't like me. Convenient because I don't like him either."

"But why? You two w-would get along s-so well." Ha. Lies. "I accidentally burnt his hair around a month or two ago during school." Evan's eyes widened slightly. "Well there y-you said it! By a-accident! He's sure to forgive you, tr-trust me."

"He's convinced I did it on purpose. I mean, we weren't exactly buddy-buddy during school anyway, so I can totally see why he thinks it was on purpose" Evan shook his head, his water flowing beautifully. "You two n-need to get along." I rolled my eyes. "It's not going to happen. Just leave it at that." I said stubbornly. God, I hated Connor.

Evan plopped himself into my lap, something we've been doing now that we live together. None thought much of it, but it still brought blush to my cheeks. "I think I'm in love." Evan said. I choked. "Really now?" He nodded his head. "What is there not to love? His gorgeous vines, his eyes, his beautiful voice, his eyes, his kindness, his eyes..." Evan trailed off. "You really like his eyes." I said obviously. "I really like his eyes." I don't.

I love you, Evan Hansen. You are the person I want. You and only you. Forever, you and I. That's it. You are infatuated with someone else. I wish you were mine. I wish you were mine...