Family without Shivika

OBEROI MANSION:

          After Shivika left everybody except Tejvi is shattered. The more affected is Rudhra and                        Gauri .pinky and Dadi  too is shattered but not like these two.Rudy has no more  his super               hero bhaiya and bhabhi with him.Gauri has no bade bhaiya and bhoujai with her....

  P.s-R-Rudhra, G-Gauri, D-Dadi, T-Tej, J-Jhanvi, P-Pinky,O-Omkara, Sa-Sakthi,So-Soumya.

R-(comes to Dadi) Dadi  see you said in Childhood to even yesterday me and my brothers will         not  separate  and my super hero bhaiya will be with me you lied to me dadi.

D-its not like that puttar.you belive in your bhaiya and bhabi right.

R-yes i belive.

D-Then trust in his decision and  love for his family.Today some evil has separated you  from            your  brother(seeing towards Swetlana and then  Tejvi) some one has closed their eyes tightly      one day  they should open it.

T-(misunderstands) Ma you are saying your son as evil.

D-(gets angry)no Whom am I to say  it.you are more than that I'm ashamed to be your mom.

J-Mummyji we are not evil we just want our sons to  also have a life.how can Shivaay take their      life from them.my sons are blind in brother's love so they can't see further.

D-Shut up jhanvi they are blinded in true love but you are  blinded by mad love for Tej.What is        the difference  you always say Shivaay as your son  but where is that love Jhanvi...

J-Haan Mummyji  i regard him as my son but he cheated me  he took my sons right and insulted    them .

G-No maaji  bade bhaiya won't do this.if he did this then there should be reason behind this.

Tejvi-Don't interfere Gauri  no one asked you support for Shivaay we know what we did and                   nothing wrong in it.

D-(seeing Tejvi)you two don't speak a word(now seeing Rudhra) Don't cry puttar everything will      get better.focus on bringing your bhaiya and bhabi back i support you.

Tejvi-we can't allow this.nobody should think or talk about him and his wife.they are gold                          diggers.

R-Enough Mr.Oberoi  not a word more you didn't fulfill a dad  duty for me and(seeing Jhanvi)you  didn't fulfill a mom duty for me both was fulfilled by my bhaiya. Khabardhar from today you   both are not my parents.

Tejvi-Mind your words Rudhra....

Rudhra goes.....

SHINKY ROOM:

 P-jethji you snatched only son from me.you too have to go through same.i will plan such that           you will seperate  from your sons and finish your life.

Sa-Pinky what are you saying?

P-I'm saying i will destroy  jethji and jethani.

Sa-are you stupid its their angry made them do so.we should not be same as them.

P-They send our son to Vanvaas Shakthiji not our house servant.you are so good to sacrifice you son for your brother not me.i will destroy them....

Sa-Whatever you won't listen to me.

P-of course i won't(she smirks).

The Night passes with drama in Oberoi Mansion....

SOME WHERE OUTSIDE(Next day):

  In cab Shivaay and Annika is travelling.Annika is sleeping innocently Shivaay is caressing her hair softly without disturbing her.

S-(Thinks to himself)We are going to Goa Annika.i  was scared where to go but you know you               are  so lucky  to me i have saved some money  and a small private villa in your name by my             hard working money.i wanted to present to you in a very special manner  but in your                        language Raitha phel gayia Annika.I haven't thought  that the place we come to holidays to            spend some quality time will become our permanent house  however its going to save us .i            promise you i will keep you happy .it would be hard for you for some days  but trust me we              will be ok......

Driver- Sir the place you said to drop is  there..

S-(comes out of thought )  haan bhaiya ....Annika wake up we are there ..

A-we are  were  itni jaldhi sooraj uncle udhgaya  kyaaaa ... 5  more minutes  i'm so tired please.          (she hugs him tightly)

S-Annika get up its cab not our room. get up..

A-(Suddenly remember about last evening and  wakes up) Sorry!!!!

S-Chalo!!(gives amount to driver)Thank you bhaiya...

They comes to house  Shivaay remembers  calling some one and saying house should be ready and they are coming tommorow  while Annika is sleeping....

PRECAP-What will be Annika's reaction seeing their new villa,Whether pinky will Succeed in her motto????