Happy Family???

Hello Guys.... Hope you all had a great weekend .....

Pinky and Dadi  take  Annika with them as It was quite a long time they wanted their Grand Child now  they have got it already they loosed 8 months  which they should have taken care of her and wish...  but Shivaay managed  it  very well.. so last month its turn for whole Oberoi family to take care of her.... Shivaay comes on the way.....

S- Dadi, Mom where are you taking Annika.... I will take her to our room  you go and take rest....

P-Oh My Matha what are you saying Shivaay ? no I won't leave my bahu today I want to talk with her and I want to take care of her giving all what she needs.....

D- haan... haan... I want to give her some good books and make her hear good music too.. Dadi's tips  too is needed for her you go we will take care of your wife....

S- Mom  I will take care of her  leave her with me na... Dadi please...

P- Shivaay  she is with only you for 10 months  now nos I won't leave  her today.. chalo  do some work if you have.....

D-come Annika puttar....

S- Dadi...(Annika laughs)

D- go.... we won't eat your wife.. we will take good care of her

Shivika see each other... Shivaay asks her not to go through eyes... But no use She went with them.... Shivaay's plan to spent some special time in their room after long  chopped very badly... He goes to meet his brothers... OmRu  but they were not seen...

S- After how much days I have come this  guys not even talked to me  properly... every body is just taking care of Annika are marae tharaf dekha bhi nahi... kya karo no work  to do.. last 10 months no time to relax but today I'm just relaxing  but its very boring.... 

Shakthi and Tej comes there....

Tej- Shivaay I have to talk to you some thing....

S- bolo Bade papa  any problem....

T- no... no... I have corrected one mistake other one is left to clear... your Business...

S-its ok bade papa ithni jaldhi kyu? I came just today...

T- no Shivaay everything should be  done in time otherwise we will feel for it so better I will finish it today..  however we have to inform the good news of  welcoming Oberoi's next generation  to world...

S- ok Bade papa.... do as your wish.... but think about OmRu too...

T- Sure.... I have called press at 4.00 pm for an important  meeting regarding this so be ready....

S- ok I will say to everyone.....

Shivaay goes to Rikara room.... only Gauri is there  cleaning the room...

S-Gauri where is Om... I was searching for OmRu very long but where are they do you know?

G- Bhade bhaiya Omkaraji   will be near pool  he usually spends  this time there....  about Rudy bhaiya  don't know?

S- ok I will meet him there... Gauri I have to say something to you...

G-  Tell  Bhade Bhaiya  even  I have to ask you something ?

S-  you say it first kya Gauri ?  any problem...

G- nayi Bhade bhaiya... you met Omkaraji and Rudy Bhaiya in hospital na why didn't you came to meet me? have I done any wrong ?

S-  even I wanted to speak about this (cares her face) kya baath kar rahiyo  Gauri... what mistake you did.. I wanted to meet you but couldn't   you always believed me as your brother but  the situation was different your husband was confronting me but I had no answers so I had to leave from there.... I'm sorry ...  I know one sorry is not enough for what I did but  I hope you understand... Is your health good now ?