Shivika's Baby !!!!

Surprise guys !!!! I got a little time so thought to update today......

Gauri asks Om whether he is hiding something..... hearing this Om face changes....he doesn't understand what to say...

G-Bolo Omkaraji.... why are you rounding your eyes here and there so there is something right....

O- what will I say to her If she knows we met Shivaay and Babhi.. haan then babhi is pregnant...we even didn't stop him.. now if she knows I and Rudra is going to Goa to search Swetlana she won't allow or she gets stubborn  to come with me.... what should I do.?

G-Omkaraji (no reaction) Mera zathadari hippie... (she goes near) laktha hai yey ishe world mei nahi.... Omkaraji..... 

O- haan Gauri bolo what...

G-omkaraji mein nahi tum bolo...

O-(he thinks to just say which happened in hospital).. Gauri O.....O.... we met Shivaay and babhi.. 

G-(shocked) kya?... where when then why are they not here...  

O- haan Gauri we met them in hospital where you are admitted.. on that evening we went...

G- ithni baadi baat I'm not well ok  whether  Dadi knows it .... haan why they come to hospital who is unwell... 

O-I'm sorry Gauri  nobody knows except me and Rudra.. tension ki koi zarrorat nahi... Babhi is going to give Chote Shivaay or Chote Annika for us... this house is going to be a happy palace in 2 months....

G- chote bhoujai or bade bhaiya.. (she jumps in joy and drags Om to) Omkaraji you know how much happy I 'm now... but how will it happen when they both are not here... did you say this to Dadi , chotemaji and chote papaji... I  will just come if we say kithni kush hongi.... Chote maji is waiting for this... I will make some sweet too...

O- stop Gauri promise you won't say to anyone until I ask you to say... they gets happy but they gets hurt  because now they can't meet them..  they can get unwell too..

G- if they gets to know after birth of baby too they gets hurt as they couldn't take care of Bhoujai and fulfill her each wish.. it would be very hard for Bade bhaiya.. as  there is more problems related to pregnancy.. mood Swings .. health problem... morning sickness many more...

O- Relax Gauri Shivaay has handled till now  he will.... Ok now I'm leaving to Goa for business meeting . yaad rakhna what I said....( he goes)

Gauri  thinks Omkara ji  this much happened but you didn't said single thing to me or family.. even now I know you are lying to me... its something related to bhade bhaiya.... and your confidence of 2 months is Showing your mind to me... Shankarji mera pathi ki saath rehna... he should succeed in whatever work he is going.. I have trust in you...

Shivaay in three piece suit  comes to their room.... Shivika is playing in bed.. Seeing Shivaay  she laughs at him....

S- Mela babby kya kar rahi ho.. See i have come so early to see you... I was missing you badly... come to papa..

Shivika opens her arms and Shivaay takes in his arms....

S- whether mama fed you  haan... still hungry... where is mama?

Shivika  gives weird reaction shows tummy as if Annika has given nothing.... and Shows where Annika went...

S-my baby hungry  shall we punish mama for keeping you hungry..... Annika Annika...

Shivika smiles seeing this  as she has won making fake angry of papa.. she enjoys such fights which Shivaay and Annika always do....

Annika comes... and asks why he is Shouting  she thinks may be Shivika would have wet the diaper and made him wet too.. 

Shivika laughs seeing her mama...

A- kya hua Shivaay  even now she had wet diaper wait I will change...

S-(winks at her) Annika you kept my baby hungry how can you? she how much hungry she is..

Shivika smiles

A- ye Choot bole rahi hoon... I just now fed her and went to Dadi as she called me... Shivika are you hungry haan  bolo beta (she goes near her)

Shivika rotates her as if she doesn't know what is going here...

A- Nutanki.. papa jaisae...

S-no Shivika acchi  baby hoon  hai na..

Shivika shakes her head up and down...

S-Baby when will you call me papa... bolo papa....papa...

A- no she will first say Mama... Shivika bolo ma ... mumma...

Shivika gives reaction as if she is tired of them...

S-baby bolo papa if you say it I will get more choclates for you...

Shivika face brightens.... she tries to say but only air comes or  only pa....

A- Shivaay you are spoiling her no choclates.... Shivika not good for you..... Baghad billa chup ho ja.... you did Sahil like this not now....

S- Annika  wo bachae hai let them enjoy their child hood.... (he nears her to kiss...) Shivaay no..

Shivika suddenly closes her eyes as if she knows what is going to happen..... Shivaay just saw what she is doing laughs seeing her reaction....

A- Shivaay aap ki sharam hona chahiyae... even she understood her father is cheapde....

S- what's wrong in it.. I 'm kissing my wife come on Annika feel free...

A- aap na... (they  argues)

Shivika seeing this tries to get up she falls  down calling pa....pa ....

Shivaay surprisingly gets shock  seeing his daughter  calling him papa...

Annika becomes jealous as Shivika first called  papa and not mumma... she you called him papa not me...  Shivaay who was checking file  hearind Annika's sound came near...

S- Annika  what happened  leave that doll   it won't call you mumma.... Annika get up...

Annika gets up and sees around   searching her daughter..... Shivika Shivika...

S- Shivika???? koun we are called Shivika which Shivika you are searching..... 

A- our Daughter....  she called you papa first I was angry on her....

S- Annika our baby is in you ... baby has not come out till now.... see  it was just dream....

A- Haan Shivaay its a dream but a good dream... she is just a dramabaaz like you....

S- don't worry  its a good dream right .. relax.....

Shivaay kisses her on fore head and cares her.....

In Oberoi Mansion:

Om manages to come leaving Gauri.... he says to Rudra which he shared to her...... 

O- Rudra i know Gauri won't tell to anybody still i'm scared.....

R- do't worry O sab teek hoga...

They reaches Goa.. in their private  flight  Soumya too  entered while Om and Rudra is tensionely discussing....

Sumo thinks  if I gets caught  my whole plan gets smashed so I should be careful and she hides near  discussion room in flight....

Om and Rudra  now takes a car to Swetlana  hous arranged by Khanna.. Sumo follows them in cab....

Precap: Sumo gets caught to Swetlana.....  Om and Rudra is shocked to see Soumya there...

Guys if you like this story vote for it..... share your views too..