Shivaay's fear!!!

Om after the summit thinks to meet Mr.Gupta to clarify his doubts regarding SOR Constructions.he thinks how can two different people have the same way of thoughts and presenting the same way too something is there.... The Summit ends and Om is desperately searching Mr.Gupta....

Mr.Gupta who is having a chat with business personalities  notices this and takes a leave as Shivaay has instructed to him just present the presentation  wait till the summit ends and should come early as possible and important thing is don't have a conversation with Oberoi's or their staffs.... Om runs after Mr.Gupta but is interrupted by a business man who is fan of his art.In the sneak of time Mr.Gupta escapes Om misses him.....  he is very disheartened as he is very near to the truth and he is worried as he  don't know what he is going to say to family as they will be waiting for him...

OBEROI MANSION:

Everybody is gathered in the hall except Tejvi so tensioned....

Om enters....

R-(runs to him)O!!!! how was Summit?  did you found bhaiya?...

G-Omkaraji what happened?

P-(comes near him keeps her hand in his Chin ..,cares and asks) Om I know may be you couldn't  find him right..i can understand  by your face there is no happiness tell us what happened?

O-chote papa,Chotema,Gauri,Rudru,Dadi i'm sorry  forgive me please i couldn't do it..Shivaay didn't came there  but i'm sure SOR is Shivaay's.... The presentation  which SOR constructions presented is same as how Shivaay used to do and the surprise is they got positive response for it.infact they got approval to carry on...

R-you are right O.. how  can bhaiya easily come to summit he knows you or Mr.Oberoi will surely attend it so he didn't came...

O-so the only option left is we have to go SOR constructions our self to know about it but how?

R-find it we shall go i'm sure its Bhaiya...

O-arrey yar the company address is like a hidden secret .nobody is saying even they knows it..

R-O if the company is successful in 8 months sure they will have website and address will be there na...

O-you are right why my brain didn't think that way...

R-O...you have to be somewhat active in social media then you would have thought..but you doesn't know anything about social media...

O-ok i will take address from there and we shall go...

D-then ok puttar try this way.

P-I'm sure you will succeed in this..

Everybody goes except Om and Gauri...

G-I will also come with you..

O-I wil;l definitely  take you but not now  after finding Shivaay and bhabi(holds her Shoulder)

G-i'm sure you will find find him and Bhaujai...hum ko thummarae pae pura vishwas tha (she hugs him and puts her hand on his chest)

O-(kisses her) thank you Gauri for keeping trust in me...

G-(releases herself from his arms) Thank you ki koi zaroorat nahi hai...Mere Omkaraji apnae bhaiyon  ki kithna phyar  kartha hai mai patha tha..

O-mere Omkaraji..haan (he comes close to her)

G-(gets nervous and runs away from him but he catches her gets near her cheek and kisses ...Gauri gets shy ) Omkaraji aap bhi na...(goes).

O-I know gauri you always trust me,support me but i was not.. for you i'm special but i didn't even think to make how special are you for me.i have to  think for you to do something  special but  before that i have  to find Shivaay.. after that see what your nandhi bail can do...

IN Goa:

Shivaay comes  and says  to Annika  that they have impressed everyone with their presentation in  summit our project is approved..

S-i'm happy  Annika  we have achieved  something  in business i thought it will be hard for me to start a new business  and succeed in this project  within  few months.Our child should grow in good environment without my business stress.. as i have gone through it as a child..you managed me so well..

A-Enough Shivaay i didn't do anything you achieved by your hard work and you  have already managed a whole empire..its  a small project for you ...you even managed my mood swings,me,etc...its you not me...

Shivaay thinks something  looks so blanked and is tensioned...

A-(shakes him) Shivaay kya hua? kushi ki mokha hai you are sitting as if your life got ruined..

S-(comes out of thought)..no Annika i'm feared of whether i could become good father to my child?

A-What is this Shivaay?  don't worry our child will get the best father in the world...you had been good Son,good brother,Good husband,Good  grand son etc... yeh kya????  you will be definitely  be the goof father and our child will sure grow in good environment how it can't be after all he/she is the child of great SSO.....

PRECAP-Three  O'Bros and O'Bahus in  same hospital....will they able to meet? what is their destiny? will they able to meet or not??...

 Do share your views guys.....