Om confronts Shivaay!!!!

Om tries to leave suddenly. Shivaay comes and hugs him tightly and says sorry...

O- leave me Shivaay I'm in no mood to talk with you...

S-I understand your anger Om but that day i had to leave our house  there is no option left for me...

O- If Mr and Mrs.Oberoi  tells you to leave house you suddenly becomes Ram and accept it you didn't think of us ,Dadi, Gauri  your behan who always belve and calls you bhade bhaiya .....

S-Om understand me please you know you both are my life. I have no option left...

O- just stop it don't tell no option left  you tried to become god but we are not ..... we are humans  we can't accept what you did !!!

S- finished or anything left .I too was human  and i didn't tried to become god ... I wanted to give my brothers a better life by staying away from them...

O- safai karnae ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.. ok you left but  atleast you should have shared this  news ( showing Annika's bump)...

S- i wanted too but I'm supposed to not do it  because of my promise to badima and bade papa...

O- accha so  you only think about them... this is our family's first child in next generation... you know how much Chotima  wished for this before marrying Tia.. Dadi... too but she doesn't expressed .. we were waiting for our champ.. now he is there but you tried to seperate us...

R- O forgive  bhaiya na... even I'm the reason for exile  because i'm not able to stop him or go with him... (he runs to Annika)

S-( tears come from his eyes)  its ok Rudra  he has all rights to stay angry with me and you need not ask him to forgive me...

R- Babhi how many months..? when will i have my champ with me...

A- 7 months Rudra...

R-matlab My champ can hear our talking.... Right...

A-shakes head....yes

Om and Shivaay sees Rudhra  emotionally... Shivaay  happilythinks Rudhra started to bond  before the child reaches earth..

R- (goes near baby bump) Hai champ how r you ? I'm your pyari Chote chachu Rudra... I don't know you are girl or boy.. but you will be always crime partner  for me  and i will pamper you like no body does.. don't worry i will sing for you dance for you... i can even become monkey to make you laugh... i just want you to always be happy... Don't underestimate your chote  chachu   mere pas experience hai  i have already taken care of baccha like you... her name is pari... and your Bade chachu  is very boring   and says boring  Shayaris.... so I 'm the best chachu for you..

ShivOm-Shut up Rudra...

R- now it is so good to hear i missed this a lot..

Suddenly Om understands and stays quiet.. Shivaay sees him with hope  Om will forgive him but  Om turns away..

S-ok Rudra I'm leaving its already late...

O-so you decided this too. I haven't completed  there is still more left.. you tried hard to  hide from everything right?

S- what are you saying why would I?

O- joot mat bolo Shivaay  we tried hard to know about you for last 9 months  but you kept everything about very quiet.. you are like undercover cop no details nothing about you..

Shivaay stays mum..

O- SOR constructions is your's right and you particularly for avoiding us didn't attend summit...

S-(he thinks to know how much his brothers know about him) how do you know?

R- Bhaiya we know more  than you think....

PRECAP- Rudra says about past 9 months .... what will be Shivaay's decision will he go with them or not .....?

Do share your views guys.....