Shivaay meets OmRu...

Rudhra comes running to Om.. he is  running  like something not in his inself.... Just shouting Om ..

R- O... see what have i found?

O- kya hua Rudra ? slow down why are you coming  running like this...?

R- O..O..O see what i have found Shivaay bhaiya and Annika babhi is here in hospital.. now  they came here today evening...

O-(plucks note from his hand) How can it be possible?

R-(shows) see ...I'm not lying.. its true.

O-(sees the name) yes its Shivaay's handwriting.. what may be the problem Rudra .. who is un well search for them..

R- I think we can ask to doctor...

O- you are right she is in  Gauri's room checking her come  we shall go...

Om and Rudhra comes to room  but Doctor has already  checked  her and informed nurse  who look after Gauri  as she wants to give check up details  of Annika  as Shivika is waiting for her ...They run to Doctor room  they were surprised and shocked to see the persons inside who they longed to see for  a long 9 months...

O-(he tightly hugs Rudra) Rudra see Shivaay is inside and also Babhi...

R- haan O... they both are fine then why did they came to hospital ?

O-(releases hug) I was also thinking same...

R-see Babhi has put little weight 

O-haan Rudra they are good as how they used to be..

Shivika get up from their seat to leave saying thanks to Doctor .Shivaay shakes hand with her and they starts to leave..

R-O...O... O  see Babhi's  stomach is big!!!

O- that means we are....

R- do you think what I'm thinking...

O- mera matlab Annika babhi is going to give  champ for us  we are going to have younger tadibaaz SSO or  kidhkithod  Annika....

R- so O now i have a  smaller one than me in house ... I have a crime partner now (gets excited and takes Om in arms) no body will say me as baccha  and irritates...

O-Rudra chodo mujhe   i will fall... ( he jumps)

They waits for Shivika to come out...

S- Annika I'm happy there is no big risk in delivery but you should be very careful and don't stress yourself I'm always there for you.. I want you both safe  i can't lose any one of you... ok.

A- haan( thinks to say about Gauri  in same hospital) Shivaay Gauri.....

S- she is admitted in  this hospital right..

A- how do you know?

S- I heard from OmRu.. they were here before you came from check up..

A-I know...

They comes out and shocked to see OmRu there.. Annika stays calm as she knows these three have lot to speak ..

S- OmRu aap dono  yehan!! kaise hai aap dono? Dadi, Badi ma, bade papa, Dad,Mrs.Oberoi  thik hai na...  Gauri...?  

O- don't speak a word do you think me as fool?

S- no.. i didn't expected you both here ?

O- how will you expect us for you we are nothing now ...

S-(tears flooded) kyu? I'm  the same Shivaay and i will  speak more than a word...

O- I'm asking whether i'm fool...

S-no bilkul nahi...

Rudra tried more not to go near Shivaay but he couldn't so he runs  and hugs him tightly..

O- Rudra what are you doing  he left us alone and went ..he didn't think about us  what and how much  pain we will go through ... you forget your anger  and went to him..

R- O i can't stay away from my brother  or get angry on him  he is always my super hero bhaiya you know it....

PRECAP- Om confronts Shivaay.. how will Shivaay react...?

Do share your views guys......