Annika Dead!!!

Hello guys.... hope You all had a great weekend and Thank you so much for you all the way you support me... keep the love pouring.... To the story.... 

Oberoi family is having the wonderful day... Lohri puja is done.. Senior Obros are busy in their chatting with Dadi... Juniors are busy too...  Annika and Gauri is  together... Soumya is with Dadi for some work..

G- Bhoujai  how was your 10 months with bhaiya and away from family.... atleast you should have stopped  Bhaiya from leaving us....

A- Do you think I can stop him.. no Gauri he is adamant and won't listen to others... we missed family a lot.. Shivaay is the most broken one.. but he didn't allow a single minute to feel I'm alone... he took care of me so well...

G- Bhade bhaiya bahut accha hai but thoda siddhi.. aap se bahut pyar karthae hai... 

A- I know Gauri but he loves Family more than anything... I'm more thankful to OmRu... if they did nothing we would be still there..

G- These 10 months were like hell for them Bhoujai they didn't sit here for single minute after you went... they won't eat well just running  to find you...

A-  they love each other so much even Shivaay talks about his brothers but he don't want his brothers to separate from their parents as he knows if they know where we are OmRu will sure come to us...

G- Shankar ji  maine kya kya.. Bhoujai I forgot to give you fruits.. you sit here I will come now...

A-ok Gauri... (thinks) I will go wash room and come.. have to eat so should was wash hands..

She slowly enters  after 5 mins  when about to come her leg slips and she falls down

A- Shivaayyyyy....

Hearing this soung Gauri comes running.... Shivaay who was with his brothers feels Annika calling him.. and gets Restless...

S- OmRu I'm not feeling well with Annika  I feel like she is calling me.. I will check and come...

Gauri comes to room..

G- Bhoujai were are you.. aap theek hai na.. (she opens the washroom door) Bhoujaiii Bhoujai uthya na... 

A- Gau...ri... caa...ll.. Sh...i..v..aa..yy...  I... wa...nt... t...o se...e..  hi..m.  no..w

G- Bhade Bhaiyyaaaa.... Bhade bhaiya....(she runs)

Shivaay comes on the way to room...

G- Bhade bhaiya...  Bhade.... Bhaiyyya..  Bhoujaiiiii bhoujaiii

A- kya hua Annika ko.... kya hua.....  bolo Gauri...

G- Bhade bhaiya.. Bhujai fell down in was..h Room  she is calling yo..u...

Shivaay by now runs inside the room...

S- Annika.... Annika...

A- Shiv....aa.yyy  Ba..b..y  pa...in...in...g... (she becomes unconscious)

Shivaay takes Annika in Arms....

S- Khanna... khannna...  Bring Car... need to go hospital... jaldhi...

Om- Babhi... kya hua Babhi ko.. Gauri you are with Babhi na... kya hua?... kuch tho bolo...

Gaur is in utter shock....

G- mere wajah se hua... mine Bhoujai tho chod kar kyu chali gayi... if something happens to her I won't forgive myself...

O- Gauri what are you saying... tumarae wajah se...