Annika Unconscious!!!

AFTER TWO MONTHS:

  D-Om is there any news about Shivaay?

O-I'm trying dadi but i can't find his where about don't worry dadi i won't give up till i get my brother.

R-I'm missing my super hero bhaiya.its been two months still no single news where he is!!!

SOR CONSTRUCTIONS:

It was a small office which is started only two weeks back although it is started two weeks back today is Shivaay's first day in office.he is having meeting and is about to attend a phone call comes....

S-Haan Annika!!!!

A-Are you busy?

S-yes I'm going to  attend meeting from M.J industries...

A-ok after meeting come fast.i'm so bored .we can go outing  will you take me!!!

S-so my biwi is bored  within a day without her husband.ok get ready at 7.00pm we will go for a long drive...

A-ok I love You Shivaay..

S-love you too. be safe i will come..

Meeting was about to start. Shivaay enters finishes his presentation  and sighs a deal too.he finds lucky as he didn't thought that he will get this deal.he comes home very happily here Annika is getting ready.she felt little dizzy but doesn't take it seriously and gets ready.she again gets dizzy and falls on floor. Shivaay comes to house and calls for  Annika but no sound so he panics and comes inside he sees her lying on the floor....

S-Annika get up please(what happened to her why she is lying on floor)

A-(no reaction...)

Shivaay picks her to the hospital and is more worried...

S-Doctor she is my wife don't know what happened she is unconsciously  lying on floor...

D-(takes her inside)don't worry sir. we will check her...

S-please check soon and say what happened....

Doctor checks Annika.Shivaay waits outside tensionly after 10 mins Doctor comes out happily...

Doctor-congratulations  sir.you have to give sweet for us!!!

S-What?!!! is she ok...

Doctor-sir your wife is pregnant so she fell unconscious she is little weak that's all  taking good care is enough..

S-(is hell shocked)What Annika pregnant!!!!..Baby!!!

Doctor -are you ok sir?

S-yes i'm ok.comes to conscious  gets more happy and gives some amount for sweets.Enjoy the sweets  Shivaay Singh Oberoi  ki baccha aaraha hai!!!! shall i meet her doctor?

Doctor-Sure sir.

Shivaay enters. Annika is lying on bed eyes closed.he comes and sees her emotionally kisses on her fore head.she opens her eyes...

A-what happened to me Shivaay? why are we in hospital?(she gets up from bed)

S-Take rest Annika.Don't get up.you should be careful(he becomes more protective and says don't do that this etc...)

A-Are you ok.what happened? i'm ok why are you saying to me again and again to be careful!!! I'm fine....

PRECAP-How will Shivaay say to Annika she is pregnant? what will be her Reaction?......

I know its Small update  but tell your views.......