Soumya's love.....

Guys  Oberoi's holi ( 3 shots ) story 1 part is updated...... interested guys can Read... and share your views....

OBEROI MANSION:-

 Note -Soumya-So

So- Surprise... hey Rudra...

R-Sumo you!!!!  what are you doing here Dadi said some one special but i didn't expected you !! ( gets disappointed  but still manages to show happy ) how are you? (hugs her)

So- am' I not special.. your best friend right as you always says me....

Rudra gets idea to play prank  with her... (guys Rudra has some feelings for bhavya  but its not love )

R-of course you are special as friend but some one special means.....

So- are you in love with some one Rudra...

R-(thinks  love that to me  i can't just commit to one girl life long..  makes puppy face) Haan  Sumo I met a girl and fell for her too....

So- I can see in your face. you are trying to show that you are happy but you are actually not.. it tells something other.....

R-oh no really I miss her lot...

So- But Rudra i'm quite surprised  and shocked you know according to Human  love survey  99% of  play boys don't fall in love... so it quite.....

R-(i  know  there is no survey like that you know about me so saying in that way) Don't see me like that I'm serious her name is Bhavya... there is a small misunderstanding between us... from my side. I thought something and happened as exactly opposite....

So- I know you would be wrong  you always do that duffer.. won't you change for good....

R-( makes puppy face) I know  but can't stop i'm trying..

So- so what is the problem  won't you say it to your friend?

R- sure  but now i'm happy  to see you back in Oberoi mansion... welcome back Sumo.. stay as much as you want  hope this stay will make beautiful memories.... I love you Sumo  aap bahut cute hai..... see you soon zaroori kaam hai  bye...

So-ok bye... (Rudra goes) Rudra i thought you will miss me... I always believed  and felt there is something between us... for me it increased but for you no.. you easily falled for another girl.. I realized that I'm in love Rudra.. you  became my world in my own world... you didn't love me but my love for you is true and i can't imagine anybody  in a place where you stand.. I'm just Sumo for you  I don't have zero size body which you likes but   you couldn't understand  this Sumo has heart  which  only beats for you !!!

Soumya 's feelings is heared by Dadi now she is satisfied that her decision of bringing Soumya here is correct.. she without disturbing goes ......

IN GOA:

Shivaay teases  Annika for  pasta.. she argues that his child needs it not her...

A- i'm not interested in your pasta your tadibaaz baccha needs it... he is making me to eat... behaving like you...

S-(cares baby bump ) papa will be in  10 mins....(he runs)

A- I'm lucky Shivaay. I Know after meeting  OmRu yesterday how your state of mind would be.. but still you take care of me... you behave as you are not at all affected.. but it affects you the most  I pray to god before our child reaches earth our family should get  joined and we should be part of it...

Annika gets up to get changed Shivaay calls her  for breakfast  Shivaay feeds her and gives kisses to both baby and her ... they both leave for some rest...

 they both leave for some rest

In Mumbai:

 Oberoi mansion hall is busy after 9 months as Gauri is coming from hospital.... Rudra goes to hospital ... Om finishes the discharge formalities... and they brings her home...

D- Kunjan come here  ready the Aarthi plate...

Kunjan(staff)- ji madam i will get it...

D- bring some sweets too my choti bahu is coming  from hospital..(hears some sound) lagtha hai aagayei...

Car arrives ... Rudra and Om gets down 

D- Kunjan what are you doing jaldji aa jao..

K- gives Thalli plate to dadi 

R-Babhi aaram se....( catches Gauri and brings inside...)

O-Gauri you can walk right or shall I....

G-no omkara ji I'm ok and i will walk...

R-Bhabi leave O .. to do his duty he is very interested in it...

Gauri blushes and says its ok Rudy bhaiya...

O- shut up Rudra. she is unwell so i just offered help...

D-ajaa puttar ....  om ajaa  stand with her...

G- dadi Aarthi ki kya zaroorat hai... its only matter of two days i stayed in hospital..

D- chup kar  i want to do that's it...

They comes in Khanna too comes to meet Om...

K- sir I have to say something....

O- wait Khanna I'm coming...

K-sir Swetlana...

PRECAP- What has Khanna come to Share...  is it the first brick  to build the entire mystery of Shivaay giving half Shares....

Do Share your views guys.....