CHAPTER 25 SHAKEN

PHUN'S POV

To say I'm surprised is not enough to completely describe how I feel right now. Am I dreaming...again? Please somebody tell me...that what I' m beholding now is my reality. I can't count the times how I'd pray for this moment to come. To see those eyes those pair of eyes looking at me again. To witness how that smile can lighten up the world for me. To breath the same air he breath, to feel him again in this world..Tell me...please.............

I swear if Nong Love didn't nudge me out of my euphoria, I might have made the biggest act of foolishness in their eyes. I could have hug Yoru and imprison him tightly in my arms. If she didn't mention that he is her brother, I could have allowed myself to believe that a miracle was placed in front of me. I swear I tried to deny what I hear but... he is Yuro...not my Noh. T_T

I shook forcefully hoping the image would fly away from my mind. We are on our way back to the resort. It is just a short ride but why does it seem to take longer than necessary. My eyes settled on these two siblings laughing heartily in front of me. There closeness is evident. I found myself unconsciously staring at him again.

But, how could they look exactly the same? If you only look at the facial features, they could pass out being twin with flying colors, though Yoru is pretty much taller, leaner (maybe because of the fact that he is a diver), and has a more commanding presence. He does look exactly what Phun has in mind as the owner of that house he is currently living now. His height, his looks, the way he carries himself...is not something one can ignore. He has the body of a swimmer and a face of an angel.

"Urggh...Phun get a hold of yourself..There is a proper and logical explanation for this."There is an endless battle inside my head. My head's aching with so much confusion and my heart's not helping either.It fells like anytime it will explode.

"Why does it beat this way??? "my heart's confuse big time.

"Stop it, will you???My mind's scolding my heart big time right now.

"Take your eyes off him Phun.",I scolded myself quietly. I bit my lip and forced my eyes to shut.

"He is not our Noh",my brain reasons out.

"Are you fucking blind? Can't you see it", snickered my eyes.

"I know..but it's impossible", brain reiterated furiously.

"But...what...if...", my subconscious brain blurted.

"hahaha". I heard him laughing heartily at Nong Love. Damn even his laughter sound like Noh or was it just my imagination?" even my ears went in the battles. It tickles my ears immediately warming again my chaotic heart.

"Seriously???", if my brain could have a hand, I'd swear it had smack my ears back to reality.

"Stop this nonsense. You were there. Eyes, you saw everything. Ears, you heard him scream. Hands, you were trying reaching out for him. Lips, you were screaming his name when his nowhere to be found. Don't you remember anymore, we were there..we were all there. Damn it", Brains scolding every senses I have.