CHAPTER 53:WANDERER PART 5 (BLINK)

NOH'S POV

I woke up to a quiet and darkened room. I tried to stir but long arm wrapped around my waist trapped me. Another arm cushioned at the back of my head and the soft breaths fanning the crook of my neck kept me stationary. I lightly moved my head to look upon the person sleeping beside me.

The light from the outside post penetrates through the lacy curtain; giving me, enough light to see him looked so peaceful in his sleep. His eyes flutter with each breath he takes. I could even see a little smile adorning on those soft orange lips.

I lifted my hand to touch his face. He has a very soft skin and such manly distinctive features girls go crazy over with. I let my fingers lightly run the outlines of his face, careful not to wake him up, tracing each and every lines and curves, from those thick brows, those long lashes, the eyes..His nose then his philtrum..to the natural arc of his lips...His warm breaths brushing through my finger sending charges of electricity throughout my entire being.

I smiled as a silver band glistens through the light and the memory of yesterday's event came to me. Phun asked me to marry him..right by the sunset..while we're both hanging out by the beach enjoying our quiet time alone, with the setting sun, the rushing waves and the sound of birds flying high above as our witness. He asked to marry him.

And I'd said yes...

We both know we still have a long way to go and the actual day may not be in the near future, but having this ring around my finger...it's the day I'll be most looking forward too.

Phun never fails to surprise me. He will always be one-step ahead. With our almost four years of being together, he gave me nothing but happiness. I know his parents doesn't approve us. I never told Phun about that night I overheard their conversation and he never told me anything too. I understand he doesn't want to burden me.

But this is us. This is our love and I won't just sit around and let him fight for it alone. So I made a resolution to myself... to be a best version of me. I want to be somebody Phun can be proud of. ..Somebody worthy enough to be with Phun. So that one day, I could look them in the eyes and face them when I'll be asking for their son's hand in marriage. But Phun beats me to it.

I understand where his parents are coming from. They are not just any other families. They are Phumipats. They got reputations to take care of.

So I persevere in my studies. Who would have thought that I would take my studies seriously? I often slack out during high school. Oftentimes drag or be dragged by Ohm to sit and laze around.But things change..i've got my motivation now...I've got a goal. When your boyfriends acing his studies, it would be a sin not to do the same. Phun's working hard for our future..i should too. For this is not just his fight..but Ours..

I tiptoed my way out of the bed. The side clock says it's still 5 in the morning. Phun moved when he felt me getting off. I took my pillow and let him hug it. I slowly got out from the room. The whole house is still so quiet. I went straight to the kitchen and almost got a heart attack when I saw Auntie Rune already in there.