CHAPTER 41: OUT OF MY SLEEVES PART 2

Im a Libra, so I always have this innate character to balance things out. Let's hear it from Phun's side, shall we??

PHUN'S POV

When Yoru came up to the stage with his guitar, It was bad news. I have promised myself never ever to compare. Cause it's outright unfair and crazy. They are no more than just two different person having  facial resemblance. But other than that, Yoru can never be my Noh nor Noh can be Yoru. It's impossible..

 I reminded myself of this fact.

Every

single

day

But.....

When he sang his song, I've lost it. The rhythm of his body singing that reggae song, the innocent smile he has on stage and the way he looked at me while singing the last song...it was all too much for me to handle...

I see Noh playing the guitar by the music room...

I remember Noh jamming by the sea when we went in Baeng Saen... 

I remember Noh singing on the convent during the concert..

I remember Noh sitting by the piano.....

This is bad....

Bad for my heart...

I left the hall in the middle of his performance. That was after I lost myself in his gaze. My mind says it's Yoru yet my heart's beats like it's my Noh. It's stupid. I'm such a horrible person. So before I let myself drown in idiocy, I fled...

I take a walk by the shore to sort my chaotic mind. It would have been great..if only Malee didn't have to follow me here *sigh* I guess I need to clear things up for her.

Apparently, she didn't take it so well. And though as much as I want to spare her feelings, I can't be that someone she wants me to be. Or maybe because it was the booze, she went a bit overboard. I had to find her friends so they could take her back to her home safely.

"I'm so sorry doctor", a petite girl apologizes to me as she pulls Malee to sit by the bench. "It's not really what she is", she reasoned out to me.