CHAPTER 82

3rd Person POV

The sky lanterns floated into the wide open air kissing the dark starry night. From afar, they seems like a million fireflies had convened to ascend to the heavens to give gratitude to this wonderful gift of love, family and friendship. The merry singing has been on for hours and it seems like it won't be ending anytime soon The crowd is as lively as ever.

The whole shoreline are lighted in mini solar lamps highlighting the beautiful outline of the island. It sparkles against the silent waters of the sea. . The tables are arranged in a semi circular form with the newlyweds seated on the r center front. Noh and Phun's parents were seated at a different table along with the other senior guests. 

The rest of the visitors are happily sprawled, with their butts converge with the fine bare sands of the island. The reception opted a laid-back, camp-like theme. Fresh and delicious meals are laid on a mile long table, fresh fruits harvested from the unpolluted air of Ranong. In addition, raw, fresh sea foods are also laid on the counters. Each table were provided with grills so guests could throw in any food they wish to.

After Uncle Susu had blessed the food, and the parents had given their blessing to the couple, the feast begins. The newlyweds been hopping from one table to another, partaking in the laughs, taking in the heartfelt greetings, throwing tease along the guest and just happily sharing this memorable day with the people they love and who truly love them.

It's a place full of warmth from family and friends. Phun watched the happy smile shared by everyone, in his heart he was moved beyond words. He never thought he can still have a chance to experience this in his lifetime. Truly, God is good. Someone up there listened to his every prayer.

At almost midnight, Noh sneakily pulled Phun towards the less crowded area of the venue. This feat is not that easy since tonight they are the hottest item  and everyone's eyes are almost upon them.

"Where are we going?', Phun asked Noh as he lets his husband drag him.

"Somewhere", Noh answered vaguely with a smile. "Now, hurry", he quickened his steps as he checks his time.

"Okay", of course, Phun happily let himself be drag. Wherever it is, if Noh is there Phun will gladly be there too. Whip!!!Yeah very much.

The two shadows sauntered into the depth of the night. The night breeze getting a bit chillier against their skin but it can't lessen the warmth enveloping the two people holding hands while treading into that somewhere.

Phun smiled as he realized where his husband is taking him.

The cove.

The two silently climbed into the stony inclination. This place that holds a lot of memories for both of them. Upon stepping into the flat land above, Phun gasp at what behold him. A large tent had been set up, lighted lanterns hanged unto the branches of that old tree. A small wooden table sits on the ground. Two 4-layered food storage, a basket of fruit and two identical plastic wares lays on top. A small ice cooler lays by the side. Phun can't helped but be amazed by this simple and sweet setting.