chapter 9

Foxy's pov

As I was walking i saw mangle my pretty lass standing by pirates cove. I went over to her and said good morning my love. She blushed and said good morning to you to foxy. As I looked around I saw puppet and ballora talking and i saw freddy talking to his brother and bonnie talking to chica and toy bonnie talking to toy chica. I asked her what may ye be doing. She said oh just day dreaming. She led me to pirate cove and shut the curtain. I asked her what she was doing. She said only a little funnnn. I said are ye ready? She said yes are you? I said yea. And she pinned me down then she pulled it out. And started sucking. We were both moaning a few minutes later. I started fucking her. When we finished she left to talk.

Mangles pov

After me and foxy was done I looked at him and said I'm going to go talk to toy chica bye bye. As I left I saw chica crying in a corner. I walked over and said what's wrong she said n-nothing. I asked again and she started crying really hard. I sat down next to her and said let it all out. She cried harder and then said freddy don't like me *crys* well I can tell that he likes bonnie and they are dating but let's see ummm I think Goldie is single. Ok she said and went over Towards Goldie. I went over to toy chica like I planned to. As I walked up to toy chica her and toy bonnie were kissing so I left. I went to go get the security guard. I went down the hall and saw chica run out the other side and Goldie with springtrap and no security guard!I went in and asked what's going on! They both said chica. How? Goldie explained that she came in and kissed me and springtrap almost broke up with me because of her! Oh I see well you see she kinda had a hard time with freddy if he did not tell you and so she went to you I guess.