chapter 23

Toy beddy's pov

I was walking around the pizzeria trying to find something to do. Then I found a plushie. It was a spring bonnie plushie. So I found a golden freddy one and put them together. Then I found more  ( the ships ). When I was done I found mangle so I went over to her. Hey what's up. Oh hey nothing much. I'm so bored. Me too but I can't find anything. I know I already rearranged the plushies, but can't find anything else to do. Same here and foxy is no fun today. Oh I got nobody and that's fine. Oh really~ some ones been eyeballing you. Really who?! Goldie of course. But he is dating someone already! Wait what! Who? Oh it's springtrap or you could say spring bonnie now. Huh? Yea he's fixed. Ohhhh what how tho they did not have parts for him. But they have parts for me. Huh I'm still confused? Ok so me and springtrap kinda have the same body so they used parts for me to fix him. Ohhh ok I understand. So yea but he's taken and I'm not dating him! Well you too would look cute together. Shut up! K fine but you still would. You and springtrap would. Fine you win. Haha I love it when I beat ya. Oh fine then but ill get you next time. Oh yea what's that scratch on you huh look she pointed at my back * shit * oh um Idk as I quickly healed it. And this one where did you go are you doing this to yourself? What no!! I would never and I was in the basement. I heard screams down there but I just wondered if you were ok. Yea I'm fine and I went to sleep down in the basment.