chapter 17

Springtrap's pov

When he asked why I hated toy beddy I was in complete shock. I replied she is stealing you away from me. He said how I'm still here. I'm not going to date her. I said ok fine I'll try to be nicer. He smiled then layed back on me. I asked him who made breakfast. He said freddy, ugh I'm skipping breakfast. He said why, he always makes eggs or pancakes or BOTH! He said whatever your loss. I looked at him but then Kissed his forehead. Then we both fell asleep.

Toy beddy's pov

I saw everyone going to bed so I went to bed also. When I got down there they were both already asleep. So I went to my corner a went to sleep. When I woke up Goldie was messing with the generator that was not to far away from me. I asked him what he was doing he said powers out and freddy got the guard. I looked at the time and it was already 4 am. Dang it I was going to go talk to mangle but she might be asleep. Oh she might still be awake, k thanks Goldie. As I left I thought I saw him stare at me. As I went to mangles room I heard her talking to foxy so I left. I went to go find ballora but she was asleep. Dang I really want to talk now. As I went into the kitchen I saw springtrap cooking? I asked him what he wss doing he said he was making a cake for Goldie's birthday. When is it? He said tomorrow. oh I got nothing I will just sing happy birthday with the others then. He looked at me surprised but then went back to cooking. I teleported to the office to look at the camera's. When I got on them I saw springtrap go to Goldie but he had two plushies of them then said something then left. I went down to the basement it was close to 6 am.