chapter 34

Goldie's pov

When I said what the hell is going on?! They all ran away. Um what just happened puppet asked me. I don't know maybe freddy knows cause he never jumps up and down screaming.
Ok then we went to go find freddy. Hey freddy! Yes goldie? Why were you guys jumping up and down screaming? Oh well toy beddy said that you guys kissed and we all got happy cause you two look cute together. Puppet said your dating! Yes but that's not how I wanted the word to go around. Well she is really happy you did a great job freddy said. Oh thanks I guess. Hey do you know where she Is? Oh she ran to the bathrooms with chica then chica went to the stage. Oh she might still be there. Puppet ya coming or you staying? Eh I'll go with ya. Ok then we and to go find toy beddy. Then I saw her heading tworss the basement. Hey toy beddy come here I said to her. EhhhhI wanna go to beddddd. But.. puppet started to say. It she slapped him I wanna go to bed! Ahe yelled at him. Damn slap him much. I will slap you to let me go to bed. Fine go, puppet said then left. I followed her to the basement. Dude whyed you slap him? Cause he was being so annoying like you are now. Fine but let's me ask us something? What now?! Why where ya jumping and screaming like fangirls? Oh um nothing now let me go to beddddd. Fine but ima ask ya again when ya wake up.the we went to sleep.

Hey guys I need ideas cause I'm running out, if you have any then please tell me in the comments. I'm not gonna be righting as much as I was in still gonna continue it tho.