chapter 2l

I could not find a pic for this

??? Pov

As we were standing in front of two animtiornics they looked similar to each other. Then out of nowhere two other animtiornics appeared. Then I heard nightmare say well your still out numbered. But we have powers and you don't a golden bunny said. Then I looked at nightmare expecting him to say something but he didn't. Then I looked at nightmare fredbear are we going to stand here or fight plushtrap said. I looked down at him then I said I don't know. Really cause I'm tired of just waiting. I looked at him and said me to. Nightmare heard us and said hey why don't we show them how we fight. Plushtrap said really!! Yes now go do whatever you were going to do to them. Yay then plushtrap ran at a puppet's leg then tried to punch it before he did the puppet flew him back using a force. He looked at me and said can you guys help me im smaller than you! I said fine I went at puppet but he said I never thought that my creation would be cruel like that purple guy was. I said well I am! He pulled at my ear and ripped it off. I looked at my bunny ear then screamed you will pay for that! I punched him but he flew me at the wall. I looked around the room and everyone was fighting. I saw plushtrap try to make a plan with the mini freddy's but they were not listening.