chapter 31

Puppet's pov

Toy beddy and Goldie have been talking more, spring and mangle have been talking more. But one thing I don't get is that Goldie and spring has been avoiding each other as much as possible. Ima go talk to Goldie to find out. HEY GOLDIE I yell across the building, stupid idea cause now everyone is starring at me just great! Yes puppet he says?What's up with You and spring??? He finnaly said after a whole lot of stuttering we broke up. I said who broke up with who at least?! I broke up with him because I lost feelings for and and I like someone else now, as he shot a look at toy beddy. Oh that's sad you guys looked really cute together. Hey do you think she likes me? Well after she talked to chica she has been staying even more quiet than she has been. Oh if she did tell her I have something against her that will her her life really bad. Oh god what is it? But before he could say something ballora yelled PUPPET COME HERE NOW!!! Oh god what dose she need now!? Why is she mad? Idk she has been really moody and even the minireena's been avoiding her as much as possible. Just great. Yea well I gotta go before she gets even more angry. She I went In my room since that was where she was she was holding a ropes and a knife. Shy do you have these in your box she halfway yelled at me! Then I lost my words, then I looked at her and saw hurt in her eyes. You did this to yourself?! At least u did it before I met you tho. That still doesn't change the fact that you still have these! I was pretty lonely, no one talked to me, it doesn't help that Goldie was Locked in parts and service. And I got really lonely the I did that and no one cared so I kept do I g it please don't be mad ok?! Then I started to get, she cane over to me then hugged me it's ok just don't do it anymore please? Ok I won't cause I realized that people cares for me, I'll throw them away tomorrow. Thank you then 6 am rang so we went in our places since it was Monday.