𝟡:𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

Marinette was a bit curious as to the secret Ezira wanted to share. In Marinette's room, Ezira took a deep breath. "Marinette I know your Ladybug." Immediately Marinette began to panic but Ezira then said;" Wait it's ok Marinette! I'm a superhero too!" Marinette raised an eyebrow. "I'll prove it! Spot come here please!" Immediately a strange turquoise puppy appeared.
(My own art)(Draft of what he looks like)

"Hey, Ezira! So this is Marinette? Awesome! Nice to meet you I'm Spot!" Immediately Tikki zoomed out from her hiding place and flew toward him

"Hey, Spot! It's been a while!" After the two caught up they let Ezira explain everything. 

"Marinette this is my 'magical creature' as we like to call them in the U.S and this is my amulet!" She pointed to the bracelet wrapped around her shoulder.

"Oh. But wait what do you represent?" Marinette couldn't quite figure it out.

"I represent the dragon!"

"We were sent here to help you," Spot said.

Ezira rubbed her neck. "Although we don't know why."

"Why don't we go to visit my mentor?" Marinette suggested. "He may be able to shed some light on this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Master confirmed that Ezira was indeed needed but couldn't decipher the purpose. Then an akuma appeared. "Hello, everyone we are the truth-tellers! No lies allowed while we're in charge!"

After seeing this, Marinette and Ezira transformed and soon met up with Cat Noir. "And M'lady who is this?" Cat attempted to kiss Ezira's hand but she smacked him in the head when he got close enough. "I am Turquoise Dash. And I would appreciate it if you didn't flirt with me unless you want to lose a claw." Ladybug rolled her eyes but still thought the situation was funny. Nevertheless, they had work to do. "Let's go catch those akumas!" Running off all three scattered in search of the villains.