𝟙𝟘:ℙ𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕆𝕗 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

So Ladybug,Cat Noir and Turquoise Dash headed off and searched. Dash found the people first. She yelled for Ladybug and soon both parisina heroes arrived. "That's Alya and Chloe!" Ladybug was surprised Dash was able to figure out who they were. "What are their akumatized items?" Dash looked at the two villains then spotted a photo and sunglasses. "I see em! Let's move out!" Cat became angry and said;"No Ladybug gives the orders!" Ladybug smirked then said "Dumb Cat this girl has dealt with multiple evil people before and once she was on her own cause her team was sick!"Cat was taken aback.

Dash just smirked then waved to try and get their attention but they kept arguing. Finally she yelled "Hey! Cool it! Argue later! Right now we need to fight these villains!" Both LB and CN stopped and apologized. "Since I know me and cat won't be able to do much you go on and lead the whole way." Dash just nodded and  then the villains approached. Chloe was the first to notice the heroes.

"Look who's here!" Alya also turned around and smirked. "Chloe, Alya snap out of it!" They became angry."We are not Chloe and Alya! We are Truth Tellers!" Dash began to wonder what their weaknesses were. "Why are you doing this?" The truth tellers laughed;"Because the new girl destroyed our reputations!"

Ezira felt guilty. She had just arrived and was already bringing bad luck. "Let's go!" The superheroes and villains fought for awhile. Cat Noir had used his cataclysm, and Ladybug had used her Lucky Charm but it wasn't working. "Let's see if my arrows will work!" Dash fired a shot which seemed to paralyze Chloe. "Awesome!" Cat thought it was amazing. "Now for Alya!" Shooting another arrow but missed.

"You think it's that easy?!" Dash kept firing until it hit her. Ladybug devilized the akumas and Chloe along with Alya where free of Hawmoth's control. But before anyone noticed Dash slipped away. Tears threatened to fall but she didn't let them. She had caused people to become evil! She stopped and took a rest before continuing on to Marinette's. She de-transformed and was greeted with a hello from Sabine.

Ezira headed on upstairs and got ready for bed. Her dogs gave her worried looks but she assured them she was alright. Turning off the light she went to sleep.
A little later Marinette arrived and was informed that Ezira was already home. Heading upstairs Mari found Ezira sound asleep along with both puppies. Marinette changed into her pjs and headed to sleep. "I'll ask her tomorrow."