𝟙𝟚:𝔾𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖

Hawmoth's lair ...

"Well its good to meet you." As two shadows shook hands. "Likewise Hawmoth." Now the shadow's name is.. Dark Beetle. He is the main villain of Turquoise Dash and her team. He causes people in the U.S to become evil. But he relies on one emotion Hate. "Now let's see how our two most hated enemies emotions are doing." Using a sphere Dark beetle brought they saw two orbs of color. One turquoise and the other pink. And they were slowing changing to dark purple and silver.

The girls sat in Marinette's room. They sat together and were silent. A dark presence was hovering over them. Both kwamis noticed this and rushed to their keepers. They shook them till finally both broke from their state of silence. But neither one spoke or came down to dinner, claiming they weren't hungry. The next day they skipped breakfast and wore darker themed clothes. Using chokers and spiked wrist bracelets. They rode in and time seemed to stop as everyone gasped at them. "Marinette, Ezira what happened to you guys?!" They were swarmed with questions from Alya and Nino. Adrien hadn't arrived yet. The girls said nothing and walked right through the couple as if they didn't exist. During the day neither one spoke nor smiled. Not even bothering to yell at Chloe when she made nasty remarks at their outfits.

"Kid I'm worried." Adrien was sitting in the bathroom with plagg. The little kwami had mentioned he needed to speak with Adrien. "I sense a dark presence around them." Adrien was confused Plagg had never really cared about anything but cheese, this must be serious. "How can we help?" Plagg told Adrien, "You gotta try and get some info out of em'" Adrien scratched the back of his neck.

How could he, Alya informed him that they were in no mood to talk. But he had to try, if they were in danger he had to help. It was his duty has Paris's second hero. It didn't take him long to find them. They were gathering stuff from their locker. Probably supplies for the English project due Friday. He took a breath and walked over, "Hey girls!" No response, "I was wondering why you guys seem distance today?" No response again. "Look guys if you need help you can always come to me!" Still no response but they did close the lockers and walk off. Not even acknowledging Adrien. "Well that went well." Plagg sighed, "Smooth kid, real smooth."