𝟙𝟙:𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤

Ezira kept having nightmares and waking up gasping for air then falling asleep only to awake again.
Ezira's Nightmare;
Ezira had just gotten rid of the bullying but they still continued in secret. Her luck only got worse. Everyone hated Ezira but loved Turquoise Dash. She ran away but came back and discovered a city in ruins. "It's all my fault!"...

The next morning Ezira got up early and headed off before Marinette. She walked in and sat in the empty classroom sketching in a teal notebook before it was snatched away. "And what do you think you're doing?!" Chloe yelled and stomped on the book. Marinette ran in and hugged her friend. Alya frowned and felt anger but realized Ezira was in need. However, during the day Ezira hardly spoke.

She avoided eye contact but was able to get Alya and Marinette to be friends again. Alya planned a trip to the mall and the boys joined them. But they forgot Ezira. She didn't really mind after all that's what all her so-called "friends" did. 

At the bakery...

Ezira was about to open the hatch but was stopped by Sabine. "Are you alright?" Ezira shook her head as tears began to fall. Sitting with Marinette's parents they watched the news and had a snack.

Soon Marinette and her friends arrived at the bakery. They gasped when they saw Ezira. 'OMG WE FORGOT HER!' All of them felt horrid and ran to her. But Ezira moved away, "Stop just stop!" Ezira ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Sabine and Tom gave their daughter a glare. "How could you forget her?!" Marinette dashed after the poor girl

She banged on the door until Ezira opened it up but didn't say a word. Ezira felt empty. She reminded herself 'they're just being nice cause they feel bad for you!' And Ezira believed that. Later Spot confided with Marinette that he was worried about his holder. "She's losing hope!" He explained that for the superheroes in the U.S to transform they had to feel certain feelings. Ezira's was hope and courage.

Afterward, Marinette went to her friend" Ezira why did you run off during the battle?" Ezira looked at her then explained; "I felt guilty because I caused not only one but two people to become evil!" Marinette tried to comfort the poor soul but nothing worked. And soon both felt sadness and anger. 

In another part of town, Hawkmoth and a stranger laughed. "Perfect!"