MYSTERY MANSION (SPECIAL STORY MODE HALLOWEEN MURDER MANSION SEQUEL) PART ONE

Boo!

Hello, this is part one of Mystery Mansion, a sequel to Murder Mansion! I'm currently working on Part 2, which I'll both update on my last book and as a new part in this one.

Okay? Okay.

This basically is a sequel to my old version of Murder Mansion, not the new one that has its own book n everything. Although I might make Mystery Mansion as a book later on if there's enough plot to it.

Once again, here's the inspiration:

(Ahh this is why i love Halloween, because of these types of videos that get made. The last two in particular are the most inspiration and I love them so much. But all of these videos just make me melt. Hah. I mean, I love Christmas MUCH more, but...still..)

PLOT:

It's been a year now since the horrifying depths of the mansion were brought onto the world, and luckily it was stopped. But some of the elements of that world could not be stopped, and they leaked into the present, separated from their boundaries, and luring some of our main survivors into a trap that will test their memory, their battle skills..

..and their patience with not killing each other.

Anyways

papisuu

IforInvestigator

Crystalsong11

Fangirlll2002

apersonofboredom

The night was almost excited with deep midnight blues splashed across the horizons. Fluffy white clouds turned a yellow-orange candlestick color in the glow of the marigolden moon and stars. The smell of pumpkin spice everything filled the air, along with the crisp bubbling ashes of fireplaces and the ocean breeze wafting over from the sea.

It was Halloween night.

Warm air washed over a small pastel-esqe neighborhood, full of small oak wooden cabins and light coral and baby blue dotted humble little houses, a big cal-de-sac in the middle.

Excited kids squealed in pure excitement as they ran to houses, knocking on the oak porches in the warm glow of their marigold torches and lanterns.