MYSTERY MANSION (SPECIAL STORY MODE HALLOWEEN MURDER MANSION SEQUEL) PART TWO

Alright, onto part two!

The chicken puzzle, button finding, and memory - !

  Once again, here's the inspiration: 

Also, these chapters will be a bit shorter because if I make them incredibly long I won't finish until next Halloween x)

Anyways

papisuu

IforInvestigator

Crystalsong11

Blaccwolfe

apersonofboredom

Fangirlll2002

Rainingfaye

Snowyflight

"A chicken?" Papisuu groaned.

The next room was a simple terra cotta room, with a bit of glass instead of birch flooring. It was a small room, and beneath, along a small path surrounded by Netherrack, was a chicken. 

The girls had so far gone through the parkour and their legs hurt, so this room was a bit relieving almost.

"Oh, oh dear," Dawson mumbled to herself.

"Alright!" Clapped Boredom, and she turned to a small caramel-colored chest. In it were a couple brown seeds. "Oh...maybe we have to lead it?" The girl suggested.

"Good idea! Who'll lead it?"

"I can," Dawson replied, taking the seeds and waving them through the glass. The chicken's tiny black eyes glanced up. Dawson waved them down below. "Here little chicken, here little guy..."

She could only see the chicken through a couple twists and turns, the rest being blocked by birch wood. "Here, Boredom, get behind me and let me know when to-" She stopped abruptly. The girl spun around in her teal-turquoise and white-trimmed Rosalina outfit (much to Boredom's dismay, as it swirled up dust in the poor superhero's face) and looked down.