How cool was that!?

Seriously why isn't there more love for The Adventure Pass-
It's so cool and good and just well-made. I recently rewatched the three episodes, and I was just so completely blown away and awed by everything to the point that I actually got nostalgic and genuinely emotional.

Like,, just the pure fact that Telltale could step up their amazing touching and really well-made first four episodes (I mean I like Order Up too but uh not as much lol it is still my least favourite episode-)  with three episodes that blew me so far away with how smart and interesting and cool they were is just amazing.

Seriously, we have a murder mystery that sure, the villain is obvious but you just get so swept up in the creepy fun atmosphere and the YouTuber personalities that you now have to keep safe from the murderer.

We have a brainwashed society with a giant computer and then two of the main group also get brainwashed. And THEN THE BATTLE IS CRAZY INSANE. And Harper. I love literally everything about Harper, and Ivor, and her lab.

We have a Hunger Games rip-off where no one really dies, but it still feels like they do. The village is amazing, the atmosphere is incredible, the deaths - holy crap have me multiple heart-attacks, and it was just so fun???? Ahhh-

And then all that just segways into season two with Hero In Residence and Giant Consequences which are so much fun and I love so much.

But yes in conclusion please give The Adventure Pass more love they're all amazing ahh-

Also seriously we just had fire/smoke here and now it's semi-flooding whhhyyyy-

- Dawson