Absolutely pointless headcanons and AUs

- An entire AU where everything's exactly the same but BoomTown and Redstonia are the same dimension and just split in half

Ellegaard, yelling from her palace: "MAGNUS TELL YOUR SIMPLETONION PIGS TO GET THEIR TNT AWAY FROM MY INOVATORY INVENTIONS"
Magnus, yelling back from his Battle Arena: "Don't use big words I can't understand!!"

- Cassie has names for all her cats in that basement, but she loves Winslow the most. All of the cats have names of constellations, mythical creatures, food, seasons, but her favourite name has got to be "Draco Meowfoy" and every time she introduces her cats she's embarrassed and just calls him "Draco" even though it's ingenious and she laughs at it every time.
- Additionally, she adopted all those cats because they were abused. If she wasn't evil she would definitely run an adoption place. But for now she schemes and also manages to actually take pretty good care of them (Winslow's her favourite because when she first met him he stole her hat (and her heart) and made a bed out of it)

- Lukas and Petra became friends at 11. They were both at EnderCon and they both wanted to step away, and they bumped into each other near the beach. They ended up skipping stones and complaining about how much Aiden and the other Blaze Rods sucked.

- Aiden wrote an adventure story where the main character was very much based around himself - except he's the best friend, and a character very much based on Jesse is the hero.

- Petra had braces at one point and I will fight you on that

- Although Jesses early friends with both Axel and Olivia, they were friends with Olivia first. They had a bunch of sleepovers and had walks to get ice cream. Then one day Jesse was exploring and found Axel stuck in a tree root, and the trio was formed.

- An AU where the Admin is instead a genie, and whenever he grants a wish he turns into his next form to keep away suspicion. Jesse wishes to fix the hole? "Boom, here's a box! Oh brb I gotta go turn into someone else-"

- Radar owns a German Shepherd because I think that would be hilarious. His name is something organization-like like Spruce or Pen and Radar loves him so much

- Harper was in charge of the Games for the most part, and she wanted to make them intelligence based, but the other Gamemakers only let her do that with the walls. She tried to make each death in the games as painless as possible.

-  Jesse has an odd fascination with hotels and just how cool they are.

- The YouTubers ended up becoming adventurers. (Well they were always adventurers but you get my point) The different MAPS they play on their channels are just different dimensions they've found in the portal hallway.

- AU where Fred lived but Zara was killed by Romeo instead. Instead of prison Fred hid out in his little mushroom island where everyone adored and worshiped him - they won't take no for an answer and insist that he's the best admin. Fred is embarrassed but can't really do anything about it until Jesse and the crew come and this sweet generous boy who's been nothing but kind just YEETs himself out of there

That's all I got lol