MYSTERY MANSION (SPECIAL STORY MODE HALLOWEEN MURDER MANSION SEQUEL) PART THREE

Time for a part three! And finally - HAPPY HALLOWEEN! THE SPOOKY QUEEN IS BACK!

Memory and spider-running! And trick-or-treating!

Again, here's the inspiration!:

*Ahem*

papisuu

IforInvestigator (EmoSCP)

Crystalsong11

Blaccwolfe

apersonofboredom

Fangirlll2002

RainingFaye

I'm excited for this one! Since it's actually gonna be published on Halloween - also I love writing these five because it feels natural to write them interacting with each other. Let's continue!:

~

"So...what now?" Papisuu shuddered mainly to herself. The four remaining adventurers had gotten to the next room. A small sienna terra-cotta red-brown room with a blue-purple carpet and a chest.

Still shaken after their friend's awful death, Dawson sat down.

"She didn't even get a chance to defend herself, or anything!" The girl exclaimed. 

"Well, she'll be revived soon anyways, so it won't mat-" Fangirl started to say, when a loud voice boomed over the room.

'AH, IT SEEMS THAT YOU'VE COMPLETED MY FIRST FEW ROOMS! YOU'VE WON-'

"We did!?" Papisuu asked, sitting up straighter.

'THE FIRST MANSION! NOW, YOU MUST TRAVEL DOWN TO MY HIDDEN SECOND MANSION! GOOD LUCK, YOUNG AND MIGHTY ADVENTURERS!' 

The speaker crackled away.

"Ah," Papisuu slumped back down.

"What did he mean, 'travel down,'?" Boredom asked. "Is there like a hidden city beneath this mansion?"

The girls continued through the doors. Another hallway greeted them. Warm reddish-browns and a turquoise carpet was in full form. "These hallways are all starting to look the sa-AHH!" Papisuu cut herself off, nearly falling.