Interview With Aman AND Mira

When I finished this book, I had almost 4000 readers and I never imagined that this book is going to cross 10K! It has grown so much since I began writing and it is still growing !

Saw this in a couple of my favourite books so since this family of readers is still growing, I decided to do something different ! Here is an interview with your favourite characters as a thank you for reading this book. In case you want them to answer some more questions, you can ask them right here by commenting or messaging me!

Author:  Thank you for taking the time out from your busy lives to see me today. I know you guys must have plans already.

Aman: We have no choice, do we? You are the writer, we have to do what you say.

Mira:- Please, don't mind Aman. He had no sleep last night. Baby duty.

Aman: Having a baby is no joke.

Author:- Ahem, anyway. So, the most frequently asked question or more like a comment I get from everyone is that you both have amazing chemistry. Is there anything special you guys do to strengthen your relationship or keep it spontaneous?

Mira:- No, we are just like everyone else. We fight, we argue and we make up.

Aman:- My wife forgot to add the divorce part.

Mira:- Aman!

Aman:- (Laughs) Sorry, baby. Like she said, we are just like everyone else. What about you? Why don't you tell us what you do to keep your relationship exciting, author?

Author:- This is your interview Aman...

Aman:- I would rather sleep.

Author:- The readers want to know.

Mira:-(soothes a crying Amyra in her lap) Weren't you writing another book on us?

Author:- Yes. It's called "Always You". It is already posted on Wattpad.

Aman:- Now, I am excited.

Author:- So, next question. Now that all misunderstandings are clear. What is your relationship like?

Mira:- Pain in the butt.

Aman:- She means literally.

Author:-(feeling awkward) Let's not discuss your bedroom life here.

Mira:- Relax. He is just joking. But let me tell you about our bedroom life! The other morning I woke up with a moustache drawn on my face! And he used some kind of Japanese marker. It got off after three days!

Aman:- (to Mira) You're the one to complain! (Turns to me) She handcuffed me and I thought she was going to try something kinky but you know what she did ? She waxed my arms!

Author:- Sounds like you both are a very fun couple. So what is life like since you had Amyra?

Mira:- I was really worried that the romance would die but Aman is highly creative. He still makes time for us to have little dates here and there. That way, I have to say he keeps the sponteinity alive. Also, he is so amazing with her. I feel like I have fallen more in love with him since we had her.

And Amyra is the most wonderful baby ever. Life couldn't be better.

Aman:- It sure is a blessing to have these two females in my life.

Author:- Little dates? Like what?

Aman:- Well, last week she was in a bad mood because she had lost her job. So, I waited for Amyra to fall asleep and called both our mothers to watch her for the night. Then I took Mira to a late night movie and a long drive after.

Mira:- His birthday was two weeks ago and I had planned a surprised party. Around midnight, I had everyone come to our house. Everything was prepared. Food, cake, people, music, drinks and presents. Only one problem.

Author:- What?

Mira:- He fell asleep. He had a headache so he took a sleeping pill and I didn't know. He just wouldn't wake up. When I finally did manage to wake him up, he was so drowsy throughout the night.

Aman:- I hardly remember anything. But I loved the effort, sweetheart.(kisses Mira on the cheek)

Author:- Alright, I have to go now and I am so glad you guys made time for this interview. Congratulations on your beautiful baby.

Both in Unison:- Thank you!

Author:- See you both in "Always You"! Bye!