Princess Rogue

The room was silent for a moment before my eyes scanned the crowd and I meet hers. Geminie Starlight was standing there with her mate Arriven and their daughter Destiny. They were what I called the perfect family and I wished that I had that. But that wasn't what Geminie's mother planned for me.

"As tradition holds we will comence a cerimony where I will howl with the leader of the soon to be allied pack. Alpha Geminie if you will join me in shifting and howl with me before we make the alliance bonde." The lines were smoothe as I gestured to the raised dias in front of the window illuminated by the full moon. She smiles at me and nodds, handing her two year old daughter to her mate before I make my way towards the dias with her following. We each stand at one end of the dias, facing each other as we removed our dresses to just a thin robe we both wore underneath. A nodd passing between us before we shifted.

[Trix?] I reached out as my bones snapped and my body morphed into an animal shape.

[I'm here. I'll protect you Crysta. And I also have the bags ready incase your dad does do something.] My fears and worries run through between our link, the shift slower then most would like because I wasn't ready to show my wolf.

But soon I was on the dias with paws under me. Geminie stared at me,her eyes wide while she tried to keep the long fur out of her eyes. Gasps emerged from the crowd. They saw the runt that I am. A runt with a silver chain around my neck and a moonstone pendant swinging from it.

"You filthy mutt!" My father roared and I whimpered, my body turning to face his enraged form.

"You're a runt!" He exclaims and I nodd while Geminie snarled at his reaction before she steps beside me.

"You're Majesty." It was quiet. The voice like a flowing river cooling my mind. It was knee weakening.

"What is it Narin." The future beta of the royal pack.

"Thats my mate." His words slice through as the wolf with brown hair and sea green eyes turn to stare at me. First with awe then disgust.

"And you're weak Crystaline." He adds, a pain stabbing through my heart.

"Don't do it Narin you'll regret it." A feminine voice says and I turn to see Geminie shifted back to human, her pack slowly forming a circle around the dias.

"Why shouldn't I?" Narin questions and I shift, a robe being placed on my shaking body as Trix takes the spot beside me.

"Because we're mates. We are meant to rule." I state. His angry eyes turning to me.

"You may be the princess, but you're weak and worthless. I reject you as my mate." His words stung but they were not fully completed. But his smug smile explained all i knew that would come.

"Narin dont finish it." Ariven warns.

"I, Narin Malkaric beta of the royal pack reject you Princess Crystaline Thorn and refuse to ever love or care about you." My heart shattered. The pain like knives ripping into my skin as I crumble into arms.

"And I Alpha King Alexander reject you from the royal pack. You are no longer my child or heir." The link to the pack was severed by a guillotine like force as I gasped for air.

"Alexander consider me enimy number one. The day Crystaline takes the thrown from you is the day Mother will condemn your soul." The voices were faint but I could feel rage simmering beside me before I was carried away.

"Hold on Crysta. I'll get you out of here." Some one says to me. Their voices muffled as if I was under waves.

And then everything went black.