The white Spirit

"Gem we can't keep her here. She has the moonstone. You know who she is." A voice echoes around as I feel myself float in darkness.

"Where I am the daughter of the current Moon Godess, she is the daughter of the first wolf and first Godess. The true heir of wolves and that unfortunately means she is technically my some what down the line great grandmother Way to build a twist mom." A female voice grumbles. A chain floats above me. My pendant glows as the moonstone shines as bright as the full moon. Darkness is replaced by a field of flowers as my eyes focus on the man who stand before me.

"I am glad to see you finally awake." He smiles warmly at me as his hand stretches out to grasp my own.

"Who are you?" Confusion laces my voice while I take in the man before me. Same crystal white eyes where light reflected inside like a prism. Same white hair where his was cropped short, mine was thick ringlets.

"Your real father. They call me the white spirit for my wolf is purest white and my name is Spirit." He said smiling. He was the first wolf.

"You do know the legend right." It was more of a statement then a question and I couldn't help but nodd. My voice carrying over the quiet feild.

"Legend has it that a white wolf called spirit roamed the forests befor humans could claim the natural land. He was known as Spirit because he came and left just as silent as one.

When humans ventured out into the world a little girl took notice of him and he of her. His heart was still young as he had only been a few years and with determination he left his pack to stay by her side. Years passed and the young girl had become a maiden so pure that she had yet to find a husband when the creatures slaved to the sun and rougue wolves made a pack. The wolves were tired of humans taking their land and the creatures needed blood to live. Scared for what once was their alpha, wolves from Spirit's pack rushed to the palace where the girl lived to warn him for they were loyal to him.

But they were too late. The stench of death and blood hung in the air as a lone howl peirced through everyone's heart. Spirit's girl had been killed and bled dry. Her family massacred.

The gods took pitty on the souls and brought the girl to the heavens.

"Maiden, that wolf is loyal to you, he was in love with you." The great god had said. The lone howl peirced through her heart as she stared at the white wolf with prismatic eyes.

"Then call me Luna for I will be the Moon Goddess from now on and he shall be my mate." The maiden, Luna, said. That night the moon shined brighter then the sun and her body dissapeared. Spirit felt unbelievable pain as he cried in the glow of the moon. That is until he heard her voice.

"Don't cry for we shall always be together." She smiled and kissed his snout, his body twisting and bones breaking until he was gasping for breath. Paws were replaced by hands and feet and there he stood as a man.

"I am Luna and today you and I will forever be mates." His heart now mended, Spirit rushed to his beloved maiden and kissed her. From there wolves loyal to him were turned, starting the werewolf race. They wished for others to be as happy as they were so Luna granted them true mates, only recognized by the bond. And so the kingdom was created in the village that was burned down. Years later the pair were fortunate to be blessed with two newborn daughters and a son who had already reached the age of 14. The daughters were blessed as one was born with hair as white as the purest snow and one with hair as white as the moon to show the girls how connected they were a necklace with the perfect snow flakes were given to the moon coloured twin while the moon stone was given to the snow haired twin. The son how ever was jealous of his sisters for he knew one would take the throne and the other rule the moon. So in the dead of night he had a witch take the newborn daughter with hair as white as the purest snow. She was never to be seen again." I was left clutching my necklace as I realised what this meant.

"Yes you are the missing princess and true ruler to my throne. The man that has the throne now is a descendant of that brother of yours. The thing is he is still alive and is looking for you." My mind couldn't process this news as I sank to the ground. I was the first daughter to the first wolf.

"How?" I whispered out.

"When you were taken the Goddes of Destiny had interviened as best as she could. Instead of you dying like the which had wanted you, her carriage had been tipped over and you had fallen out. The meadow of moon flowers then protected your body for thousand of years." He gazed at me lovingly before sighing, unshed tears glossing over his eyes.

"We searched everywhere. For years we never gave up. Your brother found his mate and had a son. The current line of royals. Your sister took over as the Moon Godess. As the years went by we gave up hope until the day of your brother's corrination when the doors were bursted open. The Godess of Destiny barged in screaming about what your brother had done. In the end before I gave up my crown banished him. But what I didn't know was that he would become the King of Rogues. No one knew how he became imortal" I knew about this King. He had done some horrible things in his life. Killing. Raping. Torturing wolves and stealing pups. He was building an army.

"When the late Alpha Queen mated the current Alpha King it turned out she was barren. She kept it to herself. One day she stumbled upon the moon flower meadow - One neither your mother nor I had found - and found you still a new born. It was perfect timing because Alexander was going to war with the vampires and would be gone for years. She told him the day he left that she was pregnant and knowing you were safe she left you in the safety of the moon flowers. For nine months she was attended to by her maids, the very same ones that you have, before heading to the medow in the dead of night. You still were kept as a newborn and when she lifted you up you cried for the first time. She raised you as her own." He sighed as he gazed up to the moon with a sad look.

"I wish I could have raised you. You are the true heir and daughter to the original Alpha King. Luna wished she could have watched you grow." All those years of feeling like an outcast were because I was. I wasn't born in this era. I wasn't even Alexander's daughter.

"So what do I do now?" I ask with a sigh as I watch the petals of the flowers sway in the breeze.

"You train and you fight. You become the next White Spirit."