City Rogues

"Alice, Blake time for breakfast." I yell up the stairs for the two, a smile on my face as foot steps rush down.

"You would think a Princess wouldn't know how to cook!" Chuckles Albot as he devours a pancake in one shot. Alice and Blake I had saved a year ago from soulless. They had been kicked out of their pack because Blake refused to give his sister up to the new Alpha as a play toy. As soon as I heard this I called Geminie and Amberle and that pack was destroyed within a week, the innocents being taken in by the two Alpha Females. From there they agreed that they didn't want to go with anyone else and so they stayed with me in the end. Both orphaned and both needing an new start.

From there a few month after buying our house outside the city of Toronto I found Albot injured in the allyway by Roger road. He was placed in a portugese dog fight and even though he growled and snarled at me I still lifted him into my Hummer and brought him home to heal him. I knew he was a were wolf right away and it just went to show how disgusting Portuguese men were as I help the brown wolf first heal in wolf form before he trusted me enough to shift. I was surprised by the scars that littered his body. More surprised by the tattoos that he held on both arms going to his shoulders.

"Got to remember she isn't just any princess, she is the first princess." Marcie deadpans as she walks in from the greenhouse with a basket of berries. Marcie was a wolf we had found on a run in the forest. She actually was a mercinary rogue meant to capture me and take me back to the King. He still believes that I am his daughter and my worth has gone from being a couple of million to being alpha of their own pack with ties to the royal family. Basically after I pop a pup out he would give me to the new Alpha and help him pop a few pups out. We became friends when the soulless tried killing us and faught our way to freedom. So now here we are as a start to the small rogue pack.

"Yum pancakes!" I couldn't help but watch with a smile as Alice rushes towards her spot at the table, taking a pile of the fluffy goodness as Blake grabs some berries from the basket.

"So what are we doing today?" Blake asks and a look flashes between me and Albot. Today we would be heading north. We had trained for the last year, hiding in the City. It was time we made our way to the forest. Win over packs and rogues alike. At nineteen it was the age in wich I should have taken my place on the throne, but fate has a way of messing shit up.

"If you two aren't going to say it then I will. Pack your bags pups we are going from City rogues to forest rogues. Theres a mansion in unclaimed territorry that I own and we plan on making a pack strong enough to claim the throne." Marcie announces and a sigh escapes my lips.

[Way to be subtle, the kids have a life within this city.] I link to the annoying latina, getting an eye roll from Marcie.

"So we get to move and be a normal pack?" Alice asks, Blake giving us a look. I knew how much these two hated pack life. Espescially because of how they were treated. Albot's had sold him to the dog rings and Macie had been rejected by her mate in hers. And mine hated me for being so small. For being a runt.

"So what do we do?" Blake asks.

"Pack like Macie said. We may be a pack of five but soon Alice will have shifted for the first time and we will have a pack ready to take the throne and fix our world. Are you with us?" I watch the two pups nodd and a smile forms.

"Then lets go, we leave tomorrow." Everyone finished the meal and I had Albot put the house for rent as we packed. It was a great year here but now it was time to make my move.

Half way into packing and I grabbed every one and take them out for the day. We stop for lunch in the CN Tower before going to Ripley's Aquarium. Alice loved the stingray exhibit where she could touch them to her hearts content.

"Will you miss this place?" His voice held a hint of sadness as Albot came to stand by me, giving me a light hug.

"Everyday. The city is my home more then packs will ever be. For once I was myself." I didn't want to say good bye to the night life. The parks that held cherry blossom trees like High Park or the lake front. Wolves were never meant to live in the city but for some reason the five of us just fit in like the misfit we were.

"We should head home. Finish packing." I turn away from the scene as the kids and Marcie join us, replacing the sad smile on my face with an excited on as we pile back into my hummer. A pain soon erupts in my abdomen as I clutch at my sides with panic. Go figgure a year later that asshole would finally make a move on a new bitch.

"Let me drive. When we get home you go to sleep and I'll pack your things." Albot lifts me gently as I surpress a whimper. It looked like Marcie was entertaining Alice and Blake, even though the latter gave me a worried look. I think we would have to explain to him what is happening to me so he understands some things better.

The ride back to our house was short but painfull and as the pups and Marcie rush inside to continue packing I am left in the vehicle with a worried Albot.

"This sucks." I groan, burrying my head into his shoulder.

"I know Crys but you have to be patient love. It'll be over soon." He soothes as his hand slowly plays with my hair. After a few minutes the pain ebbs slightly and Albot carries me upstairs to my room. The sounds of my friends packing helped me to focus some what as the pain continued. By midnight Marcie came to inform me that we were ready to go for our move and I sent a quick text to Trix letting him know I was coming back to the forest before I let sleep take me. It will be an eventful trip tomorrow before the real fights begin.