Pack

"Excuse me!" A harsh voice fills my ears and I turn to look at a she wolf glaring daggers at me. He whole posture screamed hatred as I sent my own glare at her.

"What!" I was annoyed that some little girl was interrupting my reunion with Trix as I slowly turned to face her, arms crossed over my chest.

"Maya this is the person I told you about." Trix says as calmly as he could, moving to stare at the she wolf Maya. I got the sense she was also pissed with him as her glare went from hatred to deathly while looking at Trix.

"That doesn't give her the right to hang off of you. Best friend or not I am your mate." She growls out and shock fills me. The thing is she didn't have a mate mark nor did she smell of Trix.

[Explain?] I reach out to my friend and he looks at me from the corner of his eyes.

[Don't trust her. She keeps going bat shit crazy whenever I talk to Gem and Am. I mean they are married with mates and kids for crying out loud. But something seems off.] My guard went on high allert after Trix's explanation before I look at Maya again. She was slim with long black hair and tanned skin. Her eyes were a deep green and even though she wore modest clothing you could tell she dressed for attention.

"If you are done being disrespectful, the moment you join my pack I expect you to stop being so childish and petty. Do I make myself clear." I growled out to Maya, watching the small shiver run through her skin as she turns to glare at me. This girl had guts but I was in charge.

Having enough of her being disrespectful I walk up to her, my hand shooting towards her neck and grasping it, cutting her airway off.

"Do I make myself clear?" She nodds as her face slowly turns blue from lack of air and I release her, watching her gasp for breath. The weird thing was Trix never begged for her release or helped her up. Something wasn't right.

With I sigh I turn back and head towards Amberle and Geminie, an unappologetic smile gracing my lips.

"I don't like her" a small voice says quietly and I turn to Alice.

"Who?" I ask, looking to where her attention was drawn.

"Maya. She has an off....aura." All I could do was nodd before turning back to the two alpha females, keeping what Alice said in my mind. To make this pack official I had to claim this land as my own. When Geminie did it she had to draw the way she envisioned her pack house. For me I already had a building I liked so it would be different.

"Here is the moon blade. You know what you need to do?" Ariven asks as he hands me a pure white blade with a golden handle. I nodd with a smile and take make why way to the double doors, the wood glistening and waiting to be oppened for us to live in.

Slowly I cut open my left palm with the blade, knowing that because it was made from moon rock it would heal slower then nirmal.

Once enough blood had accumilated I place my hand in the middle of the doors where the two met, a smile spreading on my face.

"I Princess Crystaline Evangaline Rose Thorn declare this land and those who step into the threshold as my land and my pack. As alpha I will protect and serve my pack as well as uphold the law of wolf. This pack will forever be known as Astraea, Greek for stary night." A shimmer spreads from my bloody hand before enveloping the the mansion. Slowly that magic spread out to the ground in front and past the edges of the forest. Everything was connecting to my mind while it spread far and wide, past the large lake until it took the mountain and stopped at the other end just before rogue territory.

The doors slowly opened outward, the bloody image of my hand being absorbed into the wood till nothing remain. Straightening my back I took a step inside, the power of being an Alpha filling me. But the connection to my pack and friend were lost.

"Albot Everrette. As my beta come through first." I smile, turning to my friend who took long confident strides and enter the mansion. I felt the bond snap into place and I smiled at him.

Albot had been through a lot. Orriginally he was the next beta in line for his pack. But his mate ended up being the daughter to the alpha. On the day he was going to mate her she had betrayed him and had decided to mate with her brother instead to stay an alpha female. In a fit of rage and betrayal he lunged at the next alpha, his so called best friend with the intent to kill. Only for his current alpha to strip him of his title as beta, make him a rogue and sell him to humans he met in the forest. For five years he fought in the dog ring in Toronto before I found him waiting to die. He had his rightful place now by my side as a Beta.

"Matrix, step through as my head warrior." And as everything went down the line into the night I accepted my new pack mates. Including Maya. I did not trust her at all but it was better to keep her close and keep a watch on her.

Geminia, Amberle and their family stayed until after dinner when everyone head to bed after a long day. As Alpha I had the top floor to myself but I had pulled Albot up with me. I need to just feel safe for a moment because after today things would change.

"You know, soon we will have to face other packs." I state, my head leaning on his shoulder as Albot and I watch t.v.

"Yeah, including my old one." I turn to look at his face, seeing the pain in his blue eyes. Even though the mate bond was gone he still held so much.

Quietly I turn and pull him closer to me, feeling his arms wrap around mine as he stars to cry, head burried in the crook of my neck.