Polls

*POLL #1*

I got this idea to bring his parents & siblings along. The new bios will feature his dad, Mom, Sienna. They are also reincarnation of gods. Also their roles in classes with abilities. Will you guys like to see that with the picture of them?
67% said yes, I should do it.

*Poll 2*

Seeing Episode 7 is all about the villian stories. Seeing that my character lost his memory, only one villian that will triggered his memory to come back: Mercury Black. Would you like me to explain it in that episode or just the Villians?
84% said I should do villians. Maybe I should do a couple of bonus episode.

*Poll 3*

The 1st battle of his life. This will be the end of Volume 3, so I want you guys to choose his "final fight." The reason I put quotation means his survival. So, who do you want me to fight, & get killed.
84% said Cinder will be the one to killed him. Mercury didn't finished the job.

*Poll 4*

Now, A friend of mine wants me to have Blake & Yang share me. Even though I am a bit bad, I can actually work this. Now, assuming that I got nothing else to do the Volume series of RWBY chibi, Weiss Schnee x Male blind bat Faunus Volume, Which is a good prologue to start Volume 4 & 5, because I am combining them together.
76% said help Yang. Finally, I can actually do this without cancelling it.