Volume 3 PART 5

((Note: Chapter 5 is a Weiss Schnee & Yang Xiao Long fight. I decided to leave that fight alone & have more love. Might do a lemon or not. Let's do this.))

My POV

After my walk with Weiss & wishing her & Yang good luck, I head back to the dorm to record their match. I hack into one of the cameras to make sure no one is doing something wrong. Despite half a year, I successfully got in to record the match. I don't know how long this will take, but I need to take a shower. I forgot about my workout & it left me a surprised stench.

Me: Oh, that's right. I need to take a shower. I will check it out later.

I grab my big towel & this new body wash I bought. As I take a moment to think about it, all of Vale have really been nice to me. I took my shirt, almost forgot about the necklace. When it hit my chest, I look at it. I was supposed to give it to my mom. Seeing though she left, I take it off & give it to Blake. I put it on my bed & head to the bathroom to take a shower.

Blake POV

I was reading a good book when I was tapped on the shoulder. I look up & saw Sun.

Sun: Sup. Akai return from his mission.

Blake: Really?

Sun: Yeah.

I close my book & got up from my chair in the library.

Blake: Where is he at now?

Sun: He went back to his dorm.

I wave Sun goodbye & proceed to head to our dorm room. While I was walking, I was thinking about our time together: How we met the 1st time, our 1st encounter at Beacon Academy, when we talk, join our team under a lie, & the time we kissed. Even those thoughts still make me blushed. I made it to our dorm room. When I enter it, my thoughts was interrupted by me seeing Akai. Drying his hair. Completely Shirtless. With a godlike chest & abs of steel.

((JackiFlame: Godlike chest....))
((Nehpets: & abs of steel?))
((Writer: What? Character define their own body. Both Male and female.))
((JackiFlame: Name some female.))
((Writer: Akame, Kurome, Leone, Najenda, Caulifa, Mako.....))
((JackiFlame: Ok, ok. I understand your point.))
((Writer: Thank you.))

My POV

Me: Blake! I didn't know!

I was embarrassed, but Blake didn't move or turn around.

Me: Blake?

Blake: I'm sorry. I'll leave.

She was about to leave, but I stop her by hugging her from the back & put my head on her shoulder.

((Note: They are the same height.))

Me: Don't. We never hang out. I want to make sure we can have any opportunities together. With no interruptions.

Blake: I......really miss our time together, too.

She look at me with a smile, then turn around to wrap her arms around my neck.

Blake: What have you been doing on & after your mission?

Me: You really want to know?

She nodded.

Me: That mission led to my old burnt house. I found an ancient wall & a book on reincarnation of gods. & this....

I transformed into the full power of a war god as my hair went red. Blake stand back in shocked.

Me: ....is my power.

I deactivated my transformation. I went to sit on her bed. She then sit next to me in curious.

Me: After we got back, my mom was here & show me a mental training with the first War god. He show me a weapon that all reincarnated people can use.

Blake: What is it?

Me: Its called the Blades of Chaos. Forged in the foulest depths of Hades.

Blake: Wow.

Me: However, there is a saying to those who are worthy for them: "Only those who can fight for what they have lost can get back what they gain."

Blake: I wonder what can you lose.

Me: I don't know, yet. But only time will tell. By the way, I want to give you something. Can you close your eyes?

Blake close her eyes & I reach in my pocket to pull out the necklace. I then put it around her neck.

Me: Ok.

She open her eyes & look down at her chest. She is eyeing the necklace.

Blake: Akai..... This is.

Me: I was going to give this to my mom before she left. But I decided to give it you. I hope you like it.

Blake: I love it.

She move & sat on my lap as she lean close to my neck. What surprised me is that she is purring my neck a bit. When I look at her, she then kiss my lips passionately. I then kiss her lips passionately as we continue.

((DONE!))
((JackiFlame: That's it?))
((Nehpets: We can write more than that.))
((Writer: Its my story. I am not planning on a lemon. Don't criticize me. We're halfway done with this volume.))
((Nehpets: What about chapter 7?))
((Writer: I'm working on it. Until then, STAY SHOCKING!!))