Volume 3 Part 1

((Note: It..... is time to do this heartbreaking Volume. There will be blood...))
((Ruby: ...Sweat...))
((Yang: ....Tears...))
((Blake: ...Betrayal...))
((Weiss: ...& Pain.))
((Author: Thank you for taking the time to be patience.))
((Weiss: It was nothing. We heard you've been through a lot.))
((Author: So, without further ado....))
((All: Let's do this!!))

My POV

Me: So, you're telling me is that no one, not even you & Glynda could teach me?

Ozpin: Precisely.

I sigh out of disappointment & lean back in the chair. Ozpin said that I need to be training during the Vytal Festival Tournament in order to stay hidden & learn my powers more. Ozpin started to sip his coffee, then continue.

Ozpin: I see you have visited the hospital for an annual checkup. How did it go?

Me: Surprising. Now what are we going to do about my current situation?

Ozpin: You are free to do whatever you want by the time I will find you a suitable teacher to train you.

Me: Ok.

When I said that, I was sad that I couldn't watch them fight now. Ozpin sense something.

Ozpin: Anything is bothering you?

Me: .........

Ozpin: Team RWBY won.

Me: Really? Thanks, Ozpin.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Akai's fiery aura.

Blake POV

We are following Yang to a noodles place. I really felt sorry for Akai. While I'm thinking about him, something on me. I turn around & saw Akai.

Me: Hey.

Blake: Akai!

I then hug him, but somehow he got something behind him.

Blake: What did you get?

Me: A gift. For all of you & the win.

He show us four different small stuffed animal: A red dog, A white panther, A black cat, & A yellow lion. He gave us them.

Weiss: We thought you were in training.

Me: All the teachers are either on missions or helping around with the Festival.

Yang: You are just in time. We are about to gets some noodles.

Me: Sweet!

We then started to walk to the noodle stand & sit down.

Yang: I'll have a bowl of the regular, please.

A bowl of noodles slide in front of Yang.

Ruby: Ooooh. I'll take the same.

Another bowl of noodles slide in front of Ruby.

Weiss: Hmm... Do you have anything with a low salt..

Another bowl of noodles slide in front of Weiss.

Weiss: Ah! Umm... okay?

I nodded & the old man went in the back cooking. Akai looked at me & two bowls appear in front of us. I have a bowl of fish while Akai have a bowl of cooked tri tips. When I saw him, his mouth is like a waterfall & his eyes was in a trance.

Blake: How long has it been since the last time you eat meat?

Me: Tooo.... long.

I saw Weiss pull out her credit card & the shopkeeper took it.