Volume 3 PART 7

RWBY: Blake Belladonna x Self(Faunus:Wolf) Vol 3 PT 7
((Note: It's time for the villain to meet the Gods. I got this sweet idea. Not only that this will be a First person POV, but also a third person POV. Let's do this.))

There is a regular house in Vale that is near a forest, live Crystal, her husband, Rai, & her son, Akai

There is a regular house in Vale that is near a forest, live Crystal, her husband, Rai, & her son, Akai. Rai is cooking dinner until his scroll going off. He pick it up & answer it.

Rai: Hello? Oh, I see. Ok. Bye.

He hang up. He look at his wife, & son. He sighed, look at them, & walk up to them.

Rai: Hey, son. Is it ok if I talk to your mom?

Child Akai: Sure.

Crystal: How about you go to your room & I'll tuck you in?

Child Akai: Ok.

The child went to his bedroom. Crystal stands up & looks at him.

Rai: Ozpin has called. Amber needs protecting.

Crystal: Will she be there?

Rai: Yeah.

Crystal: Be careful.

Rai: Ok. I will.

Rai grab & put his assassin creed yellow hood jacket, hug his wife, & started to head out to find his protected maiden: Amber. Not long he met up with her on the path... but, a familiar person is coming to see him. & she brought some guest.

Emerald: Excuse me? But I'm looking for a friend of mine.

Man: Ah, yes. She was just here yesterday. She was with someone else.

Cinder: Remember the plan. Exactly as discussed. Not a foot out of place.

There was a narrow road. Rai is walking along with Amber, who is riding a horse. He is currently protecting her. When they look, they came across a little girl, who look like she fallen off her bike. But, they are falling for an illusion created by Emerald. Amber gets off her horse & proceed to get something from the bag. She then walk up to her & as the girl is scared, she was surprised to see Amber giving her the apple. Emerald is about to get ready as she step back to create a small dust from the ground.

Rai: Hmm?

Amber: Huh?

Amber was inches away from the girl, until she heard a thud, causing the girl to vanish as she jump back, took her cloak off, pull her staff & see Rai punched Emerald in the stomach. She was shocked to see someone move fast as lightning.

Rai: Who sent you?

Mercury run & jump from the fence, surprise Amber, but she block & push him back. Emerald & Rai clash fist while Mercury jump & launch himself towards Amber, who use the fire dust crystal to burn him, but all she do is burn his pants to reveal his robots legs. She was shocked to see that & got kick by him, rolling towards us. Emerald saw this, so she jump over & try to stomp her, but when she did, Amber was in my arms. Rai look at them to see & figure out why are they attacking us. Rai deeply sigh as he figure it out.