Volume 3 PART 8

((Note: I am so tired from staying up last night. I want to get this over. Let's do this.))

My POV

I dunno how long I was out. What was that in my head? Are these my memories? No. These are not mine.......but my father. How does she know him? Did she said Onee-chan to him? What form did he achieve? More importantly, Why does Cinder called me her nephew.

???: That's ENOUGH!

I started to open my eyes slowly as my head is exploding like a bomb. Slowly, I sit up & groan enough for them to hear me.

Blake: Akai!

Me: Not so loud. My head hurts still.

I look at where I was laying & it was Blake's bed. I went to sit up between Weiss & Blake while holding my head.

Weiss: Here.

Weiss gave me one of her pain medicine & water. I took the pill & drink some water. I sigh out of relief.

Me: Thank you.

Ironwood: My sincere apologies for that, Akai. The sad truth is... whether it was an accident, or an assault... it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. & it's my job to inform you that...you're disqualified.

I saw the look on Yang's face. She must be devastated & heartbroken. Ironwood then leave us alone. I have sense alot of sadnes.

Yang: You guys believe me... right?

Ruby: Duh!

Weiss: You're hotheaded, but not ruthless.

Me: I know you are telling the truth.

My ears flickered. She then turn her attention to Blake.

Yang: ...Blake?

She stood there in silence. & I know why as I stare at her.

Me(head): Kitty...?

Blake: I want to believe you.

Ruby: Huh?

Weiss: What's that supposed to mean?

Yang was on the verge of tears until I decided to said something.

Me: This happen to your old friend, didn't it?

Blake: Akai, you know.

Me: ...but they don't.

Yang: Blake?

She look at her, then look away from her friends.

Weiss: How could you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!

Blake then look at Weiss & then sighed. She is now ready to talk about her "friend."

Blake: I had someone very dear to me change. It was during Akai's spy days. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual... Little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first, they were accidents...then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right, Akai showed me how it's wrong.

Me: It is a trip down memory lane we never want to visit.

Blake: Yet this is all just... very... familiar.

I then look at Blake.

Me: Yang is not like him, Blake. She have never done anything like this before.

Blake look at me.

Blake: I know.

Blake then turn her attention to Yang.

Blake: So, I want to trust you. I WILL trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes & tell me he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did.

I look at Yang Xiao Long, who is wiping her tears. She sniffle & look Blake in the eyes.

Yang: I saw him attack me. So I attacked back.

Blake is glad she can see through Yang. She believe her.

Blake: Ok. Thank you.

Yang: I think I'm gonna rest up.

Me: Well, there is a switch. I'm glad that pill work.

Ruby, Weiss, Blake & I stand up.

Blake: We'll get out of your hair.

We end up going to the hallway. Seeing Ruby was the last one, it was no surprise that she will check her one more time before closing the door. Ruby decided to actually tell how it happen after my collapsing accident. I nod then, check of my father's memories.

Me: I see.

Jaune: Uh, is she doing okay?

Jaune & the others are looking worried about this.

Me: No, Jaune. She just......doing the best she can.

Ruby: I hear Mercury & his team rushed back to Haven to be with his family. So, until they land, no one can really question him about what happened.

Ren: If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Me: We won't.

Blake: Sorry, but I think I've had enough fighting for one year.

Weiss: Ditto. Coffee?

Blake: Tea. You coming Akai?

Me: Hmm? Oh. Sure.

All four of us head out to actually split up.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Akai & Chibi Rai.

Weiss & Blake is taking me back to the carnival. I have been in my memories for a while.

Blake: Akai? Akai? Akai?!

Me: Huh?

Weiss: Are you ok?

Weiss: You are not yourself.

Me: I'm fine. Really.

I said it in a nervous breakdown.

Weiss: Akai.

I sigh.

Me: I know, I know. No secrets. But, this is one that o won't tell.

Blake: Why?

Me: Ozpin.

Weiss & Blake look at each other, knowing that this will make or break.

Weiss: Will you tell us?

Blake: Please, Akai. We're here to help.

I started talking about the maidens being real & the reincarnation of gods have a bond transformation. Also, my job for the new Maiden: Pyrrha.

Blake: Wow. That's uh.....

Weiss: That's a lot to take in

Me: I don't know what to do.

Blake: Don't worry. When the time comes, you will know.

((DONE))