Volume 3 PART 6

((Note: Well, I might have to skip two chapters. Alright, promo votes are going to end soon. New poll will pop up. Let's do this.))

Blake POV

I am laying down on my Akai's bare chest. It feels so good to cuddle with him, I started to pur on him. However, it was interrupted by the sound of his scroll going off. I see him pick it up & answer.

Me: Hello. You want me to do what? That important? Ok. Bye.

He hung up.

Blake: Who was it?

Me: Ozpin. He said come to his office to discuss something important.

Blake: I see. Well, I promised Yang that I be at there at her match.

Me: Will you never mention this to her? I don't want to hear it from her.

Blake: Will do......Tiger.

I see him blushed at the comment & I kiss him on the cheek. I then left to see my friends.

My POV

I put my shirt on & head to Ozpin's office. When I am near the elevator, I see Glynda & Ironwood waiting.

Glynda: Akai Cleveland.

Me: What is going on here?

Ironwood: All your question will be answer soon.

The elevator door open up & they step in.

Glynda: Come on.

I had my guard up as I walk into the elevator. As it close, I look to see if they are going to say anything. The elevator stop & open for me to see Ozpin, Qrow, & Pyrrha.

((Note: He heard his name.))

Ironwood: Sorry, we're late.

Pyrrha: Wait, what is this? Who are you?

Glynda: You know who we are. We're still the same teachers & headmasters you met when you arrived at Beacon.

Qrow: 'Cept we've got a little part time job.

Ironwood: We are the protectors of this world.

Ozpin: & we need your help.

This confused even me for a few second. We are in the elevator. I am confused while Pyrrha look very worried. She look at me for an answer, but I shrugged.

Pyrrha: Where are we going?

Ozpin: The Vault, under the school.

Me: Why are we going there?

Qrow: You'll see.

The elevator stops & open the door. The adult walk out first while me & Pyrrha is getting different vibes. We then stop & look at Glynda.

Glynda: I'm sure you must have questions.

Pyrrha: Maybe one or two.

We then continue walking.

Pyrrha: I still don't understand. You said I was next in line to receive the Maiden's power. What do you mean by that? & why Akai is here?

Glynda: The Maidens & Gods have existed for thousands of years. But, much like in nature, the seasons change. No two summers are alike. When a Maiden dies, her powers leaves her body & seeks out a new host, ensuring that the seasons are never lost & that no individual can hold onto the power forever. Same goes for the reincarnation of gods. However, their powers are given at birth with a symbol on them.

((Note: The symbols can be any type of it at anywhere they want it, as long as it the corresponding power of gods.))

Pyrrha: So how does the powers choose?

Qrow: Through a series of stupid & convoluted rules.

Glynda: Qrow!

Qrow: Hey, don't get mad cause I'm right.

Glynda: At first, the only thing that was certain was that the powers were specifically passed onto young women. But as time went on, it was discovered that the selection process was much more... intimate.

Me: Wait, What?

Glynda: Actually, Akai. As we understand it now, when a Maiden dies, the one who was in her final thoughts is the first candidate to inherit her power.

Me: Oh.

Qrow: Unless it's a dude or some old hag. Then the power goes to someone random, & our jobs get a lot harder.

Pyrrha: Why tell us all of this now? Why not wait until I've graduated?

Qrow: Honestly, we've run out of time. I don't know if both of you've noticed, but things are getting a lot scarier out in the world.

Me: Tension are high, somehow.

Qrow: Yes, & Grimm are growing stronger, more prevalent, & it's not gonna much before this peace we've all been enjoying so much goes out the window.

Pyrrha: You're not talking about war?

Ironwood: Not a war between nations.

Qrow: We can fill you in on the details once we know you're with us. For now, all you need to know is that one of the maidens & gods was attacked, & for the first time in history, part of her power was stolen.

Me: Who was the God that was also attacked?

Qrow: ..........your father. He almost got his power taken. Key word being, "Almost" as he got his power back. I don't know how.

Me: What do you mean? Weren't you there?

Qrow: I was, but it was too fast & unbelievable to understand. Your old man.... is the God of lightning.

Qrow stop me & wants us to talk alone.

Qrow: Listen, your father & mother are two reincarnation of gods. The most skillful for a two men team. How they end up together is completely different. But, he wants us to make his promise.

Me: What would that be?

Qrow:  That you would be the protector of a Maiden. He fail to protect the current maiden, but it's not his fault. So, when she gives her answer, we also want to hear it from you.

Me: Ok.

Qrow: By the way, do you know the attacker? Black hair, red dress, heels...

Me: Crystallize dust as weapons. Yeah. I-

((Note: Anyone wants to know why she is the trigger to his memories instead of Mercury?))

I stop by the memories of the past, each of them is flash fast & right before my eyes, I collapse with a hard thud on the floor.

((DONE!!))